Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Lert

OMG they nerfed Yamato

24 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

32,442
[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,093 posts
18,935 battles

1iTkpsa.jpg

Nah I'm sure they didn't, just that I suck in it today for some reason. Ah well. I guess I'll go drive something else.

Maybe Musashi ...

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
215 posts
5,328 battles

Yamato's suck imo. fine they have big guns but overall they are just big pin cushions with a sign on its back saying Kick me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,894
[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
14,078 posts
19,197 battles
12 minutes ago, Lert said:

Nah I'm sure they didn't, just that I suck in it today for some reason. Ah well. I guess I'll go drive something else.

According to many players losing three in a row is an automatic indication of WG stealth nerfing a ship; I mean, it couldn't possibly be the driver, now could it?

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,212
[YORHA]
Members
4,993 posts
9,979 battles
13 minutes ago, Lert said:

1iTkpsa.jpg

Nah I'm sure they didn't, just that I suck in it today for some reason. Ah well. I guess I'll go drive something else.

Maybe Musashi ...

When all else fails... KREMLIN FTW!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32,442
[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,093 posts
18,935 battles
Just now, Umikami said:

According to many players losing three in a row is an automatic indication of WG stealth nerfing a ship; I mean, it couldn't possibly be the driver, now could it?

Hence the clickbait title.

Just now, JCC45 said:

When all else fails... KREMLIN FTW!

x1jWBog.gif

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,748
[-F-]
Members
1,674 posts
12,336 battles
15 minutes ago, Lert said:

1iTkpsa.jpg

Nah I'm sure they didn't, just that I suck in it today for some reason. Ah well. I guess I'll go drive something else.

Maybe Musashi ...

I trade you back rub for you Musashi ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32,442
[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,093 posts
18,935 battles
3 minutes ago, LadyAnesjka said:

I trade you back rub for you Musashi ?

Tempting but no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supertester, Volunteer Moderator
420 posts
5,134 battles

Reading the title of this thread had me like...
lhxO8Sg.gif
 

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
215 posts
5,328 battles
9 minutes ago, Lert said:

Tempting but no.

oh c'mon there always room for J-llo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24
[-V1-]
Beta Testers
180 posts
7,755 battles

how'd you do in the matches lert? i mean losing but not sucking i normally make that a plus when playing. of course you get matches where rng just laughs at you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
215 posts
5,328 battles
18 minutes ago, LadyAnesjka said:

I trade you back rub for you Musashi ?

I'll only go get this ship if they put this camo in for the Yamato or Musashi.

Yamato.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32,442
[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,093 posts
18,935 battles
3 minutes ago, Blitzkrieger said:

how'd you do in the matches lert? i mean losing but not sucking i normally make that a plus when playing. of course you get matches where rng just laughs at you

Not that great. Top half in the teams, but barely. that's subpar for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
174
[DBRIS]
Members
626 posts
11,105 battles
4 minutes ago, Skidmark_01 said:

I'll only go get this ship if they put this camo in for the Yamato or Musashi.

Yamato.jpg

An operational Wave Motion Gun is of course mandatory.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
60
[-IA-]
Beta Testers
193 posts
5,623 battles
41 minutes ago, Lert said:

1iTkpsa.jpg

Nah I'm sure they didn't, just that I suck in it today for some reason. Ah well. I guess I'll go drive something else.

Maybe Musashi ...

Double that and add two more, then you'll be where I am.

Got any tips? I find the ship to be excruciatingly slow, it is like playing chess I have to think 10 moves ahead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,251
[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,097 posts
4,081 battles
42 minutes ago, Lert said:

1iTkpsa.jpg

Nah I'm sure they didn't, just that I suck in it today for some reason. Ah well. I guess I'll go drive something else.

Maybe Musashi ...

You’re doing it wrong. You have to blame WG stealth nerfs, then they have to undo them because you caught them and you’re back to your usual unicum level. Remember it’s alway’s WG’s fault:Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
4,341 posts
11,204 battles
33 minutes ago, Lert said:

Tempting but no.

What about a plate of fresh fish? With a small saucer of cream on the side?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
215 posts
5,328 battles
6 minutes ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

What about a plate of fresh fish? With a small saucer of cream on the side?

She's didn't even offer it with hot oil ..  I'd trade it if she gets in a mud wrestling match.
Imo the whole backrub is to much. men get that for cheap in their locality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,174
[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
7,897 posts
11,584 battles
22 minutes ago, ItsSubmersible said:

An operational Wave Motion Gun is of course mandatory.

the balancing will be quite easy too, the ship has to remain stationary for however long it takes for the WMG to charge up, you cant fire your guns, your AA wont do anything, all power is put towards the charging of the gun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,419
[WOLFG]
Members
28,914 posts
8,185 battles
21 minutes ago, CHBanger said:

Got any tips? I find the ship to be excruciatingly slow, it is like playing chess I have to think 10 moves ahead.

Don't try to turn around and kite, it'll take half the match for your guns to aim at the ships behind you.

When I have a good match in Musashi, it's because I was able to sail around the map in one direction, and keep the guns pointed to the same side of the ship lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
174
[DBRIS]
Members
626 posts
11,105 battles
1 minute ago, tcbaker777 said:

the balancing will be quite easy too, the ship has to remain stationary for however long it takes for the WMG to charge up, you cant fire your guns, your AA wont do anything, all power is put towards the charging of the gun

Not a problem, park at the J line pointed away from the boundary, then nuke everything when charged.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,131
[ARS]
Beta Testers
4,628 posts
4,994 battles
2 hours ago, JCC45 said:

When all else fails... KREMLIN FTW!

 

1 hour ago, capncrunch21 said:

When has Yamato not sucked?

It's just a giant punching bag for Russian BBs.

Tell that to the Kremlin my Yamato was punching for 5-20k through the nose at about 8k while he couldn't do squat to me in return.  After 3 or 4 salvos it was so bad he started shooting at other ships.  We were nose in, with a bit of an angle, at about 8km.  Only overmatching shots were penetrating so as I aimed at his upper bow and punched right through its 32mm plating, all he could get were superstructure overpens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,187
[SIMP]
Members
1,522 posts
8 minutes ago, Helstrem said:

 

Tell that to the Kremlin my Yamato was punching for 5-20k through the nose at about 8k while he couldn't do squat to me in return.  After 3 or 4 salvos it was so bad he started shooting at other ships.  We were nose in, with a bit of an angle, at about 8km.  Only overmatching shots were penetrating so as I aimed at his upper bow and punched right through its 32mm plating, all he could get were superstructure overpens.

Either you are lying... or you just got RNGesus to bless you mightily.

A Kremlin is built by WG specifically to BOUNCE Yammy shells nose on AT ALL RANGES.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,131
[ARS]
Beta Testers
4,628 posts
4,994 battles
7 minutes ago, capncrunch21 said:

Either you are lying... or you just got RNGesus to bless you mightily.

A Kremlin is built by WG specifically to BOUNCE Yammy shells nose on AT ALL RANGES.

That is why you aim at the upper bow.  If you aim at the waterline it all bounces.  You can't get citadels through the upper bow, but you can get penetrations.

Also, it wasn't made specifically to do that.  If it were then it would have more than 32mm of plating on the entire bow, as the Tier III, IV and V Russian BBs do.  Yes, the Tier III, IV and V will bounce all Yamato shells when bow in.  In contrast the Kremlin has a large section of 32mm plating that Yamato will overmatch.

KremlinArmor.png.1e3c88ef5e3c4d1e1489eada78476c33.png

This is about the angle he was at and you can see that the large area of yellow plating is all 32mm and 460mm AP shells go through that like it isn't there.

Edited by Helstrem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×