You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SLRPY_MN

Military month Contributor Flag for deployed Active Duty?

7 comments in this topic

[-NOM-]
Beta Testers
12 posts
13,653 battles

So I guess my response is way behind the timeline but Im tired of catching flack for not having this flag while I was deployed with the John C. Stennis in the Voyage of the great green fleet Westpac/Rimpac exercise from Jan2016 to Aug2016. is there any way I can acquire this flag, I've talked to Femmenly in person about this in Anchors away anneheim but never followed up until now.

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,134 posts
5,001 battles

I dont think WG is planning on giving the flag out again. I feel like a/the reason it hasn't returned is because with it being the only flag that provides economic bonuses, it is used by every player that has it. Less vareity, less customization. 

If your catching flack for NOT having it, I can only strongly recrommend you cut those people out of your clan/friends list/contacts

[WOLFB]
Members
3,144 posts
7,184 battles

You missed out on it. Move on and use any of the other flags that you can get. 

[RTXN]
Banned
1,416 posts
1 hour ago, _BBaby said:

I dont think WG is planning on giving the flag out again. I feel like a/the reason it hasn't returned is because with it being the only flag that provides economic bonuses

There are others - Alpha tester, some for ranked (temporary) and one for a european tournament.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,420 posts
14,165 battles
1 hour ago, _BBaby said:

I dont think WG is planning on giving the flag out again. I feel like a/the reason it hasn't returned is because with it being the only flag that provides economic bonuses, it is used by every player that has it. Less vareity, less customization. 

If your catching flack for NOT having it, I can only strongly recrommend you cut those people out of your clan/friends list/contacts

It isn't used by everyone that has it. I find it ugly and would rather fly my alpha flag and now the ST flag on ships that can have two but I always fly the alpha flag first.

12 minutes ago, jmanII said:

There are others - Alpha tester, some for ranked (temporary) and one for a european tournament.

other flags with benefits.

Alpjha - Alpha testers

Wargaming - employees of Wargaming

Developer - Wargaming developers

Supertester - Supertesters

Volunteer flag class II - CC's

Edited by BrushWolf

[RTXN]
Banned
1,416 posts
2 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

other flags with benefits.

Alpha - Alpha testers

Wargaming - employees of Wargaming

Developer - Wargaming developers

Supertester - Supertesters

Volunteer flag class II - CC's

I remember there being one only for EU server tournament - back in the day.  Doesn't apply here, but testing my memory.

[-NOM-]
Beta Testers
12 posts
13,653 battles

Yeah its all good its just kinda felt Ironic that I couldn't get a flag that was supporting the US military because I was serving for it at the time without internet access lol.