You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
henrychenhenry

What did your PT T6 ship container give you?

26 comments in this topic

[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts

I logged out of a battle just as the container dropped! Although I know the contents are pre-rolled, wonder if I should open mine now or not.

image.thumb.png.c51957c64c1d3fd57e5e6481fac8c75d.png

[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts
1 minute ago, KilljoyCutter said:

The one that's buried behind playing Randoms? 

Yeah...

Yeah, you did have to play randoms to get it. I don't know if it's true or not, but I think PT randoms are "easier."

[RLGN]
Members
14,245 posts
25,085 battles
1 hour ago, henrychenhenry said:

I logged out of a battle just as the container dropped! Although I know the contents are pre-rolled, wonder if I should open mine now or not.

There’s a PT going on right now?

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
15,696 posts
1 minute ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

No, there's a mission that continues through multiple PTS iterations, that drops a tier VI ship crate.

• Cool 1

[QC_1_]
Beta Testers
140 posts
6,607 battles

Got Ark Royal.

Yeah for a premium!!!!

Disgusted that its a CV.

[GRAVE]
Members
1,256 posts
18,719 battles

2020-03-17.thumb.png.6d21412f5b6a0b201c960aa8066c7b95.png

Probably one of the best ships to get from a container. Also, the new Fjord port looks awesome.

[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts
31 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

@KilljoyCutter is correct. You can read more here.

If you finish 1 mission per PT for 3 PTs, you can get a T6 premium ship container.

The mission tends to be T8-10 Random Battles only:

1) Play 20 battles
2) Earn 30k BXP
3) Variable requirement (destroy X ships, do X damage, get X ribbons)

[SCSA]
Members
12 posts
918 battles
2 hours ago, henrychenhenry said:

I want your 67 unopened containers....

[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts
1 hour ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

I got the Degrasse.

Are you happy with that?

32 minutes ago, RainbowFartingUnicorn said:

I got Ark Royal, and since I already own Ark Royal and all eligible Tier VI ships already, I got 6,000 doubloons, which was great.

Great! :Smile_smile: Seems like there's disproportionately more Ark Royal's this time? (I got that too)

3 minutes ago, tfcas119 said:

2020-03-17.thumb.png.6d21412f5b6a0b201c960aa8066c7b95.png

Probably one of the best ships to get from a container. Also, the new Fjord port looks awesome.

I got T-61 last time. Was really happy about it. Congrats!

4 minutes ago, Landtuber said:

I want your 67 unopened containers....

As you can see, I tend to not open my containers. But how can you be interested when you don't even know if it's just 66 "More Credits" containers?

[SCSA]
Members
12 posts
918 battles
9 minutes ago, henrychenhenry said:

As you can see, I tend to not open my containers. But how can you be interested when you don't even know if it's just 66 "More Credits" containers?

I'm quite new to the game (don't even have a IX or X yet) so 66 more credits containers would also be very exciting!

• Funny 1

Members
3,074 posts
6,554 battles
28 minutes ago, gorium said:

Got Ark Royal.

Yeah for a premium!!!!

Disgusted that its a CV.

Ark Royal is the boss of Tier VI Operations carriers. I don't much care for CV play, but Ark Royal in Killer Whale is so satisfying.

Members
1,674 posts
12,330 battles
2 hours ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

I got the Degrasse.

Great ship

• Cool 1
  • Confused 1

[GRAVE]
Members
1,256 posts
18,719 battles
19 minutes ago, henrychenhenry said:

I got T-61 last time. Was really happy about it. Congrats!

can confirm through one run in Aegis that 68sec reload on quad torps was a genius idea, and T-61 is as insane as people say.

[SOFOP]
Members
2,439 posts
14,361 battles

I got T61 for some other container drop and it is indeed a beast.  Cant wait for T6 ranked lol.

Havent tried the Degresse yet and know nothing about it...so should be interesting to learn.

[ARS]
Beta Testers
4,626 posts
4,984 battles
4 hours ago, gorium said:

Got Ark Royal.

Yeah for a premium!!!!

Disgusted that its a CV.

It is a useful one though.  For example, the current Euro DD tasks had one that took, among other things, 55 bomb hits.  Ark Royal got it done for me in a single co-op match.

[QC_1_]
Beta Testers
140 posts
6,607 battles
4 hours ago, Helstrem said:

It is a useful one though.  For example, the current Euro DD tasks had one that took, among other things, 55 bomb hits.  Ark Royal got it done for me in a single co-op match.

I would have to give that a try, their bomber do have that capacity to dish out tons of hits and even citadels.

I still do not like CV gameplay nor influence in the game, and would like them replaced by "consumable actions" doing distance bombing or spotting.... or simply NPC interaction launched by the map on both dies (ie, some NPC airplanes every battles based on some script)....

[ARS]
Beta Testers
4,626 posts
4,984 battles
3 minutes ago, gorium said:

I would have to give that a try, their bomber do have that capacity to dish out tons of hits and even citadels.

I still do not like CV gameplay nor influence in the game, and would like them replaced by "consumable actions" doing distance bombing or spotting.... or simply NPC interaction launched by the map on both dies (ie, some NPC airplanes every battles based on some script)....

Yes, your post made it clear you didn't care for it, which is perfectly fine and understandable.   My point was that it can be stomached for a co-op match now and then to get certain tasks done.

I doubt it can citadel anything, they are HE bombs and in the example I gave, being a Tier VI CV using Tier IV planes in a Tier VIII match, they did very little damage in the 65 or so hits I got, but I didn't need them to do damage, just hit.  I ended the match at about 20k damage from the 65ish bomb hits and 2 torpedo hits.

[XBRTC]
Members
3,154 posts
10,065 battles

I own every T6 premium except for Makarov and London, and I already have a full time job. There's zero reason for me to play the public test server, and as a result I did not get a free ship.