You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
dbw86

V1 GAMING CLAN is Looking for PLAYERS WHO PLAY A LOT!

17 comments in this topic

[BTLST]
Members
541 posts
8,143 battles

image.png.0c1eb6cbda45c3f7547e2ffb7bfc93cf.png

V1 GAMING CLAN

Are you looking for an Active Clan?   A Clan that Plays Clan Battles?   Has its own DISCORD?   A Clan with good players who Play A LOT?   A Clan that Listen's to its Members?    V1 Gaming Clan (-V1-) is actively Recruiting now to refill its ranks to capacity!    We are looking FIRST for Players who PLAY A LOT!  Have Heavy Tier 10 Cruisers (but we will consider other Tier 10 Ships).   Players who have a decent win rate and want to belong to a friendly clan.   All members are expected to participate in Clan Battles at least half the time.    Our Naval Base is nearly fully built out with only the final Steel expansion and final membership cap extension to be finished.  

We want you to Look at our members' roster, especially the column on the right side titled "Last Battle Played" as that will show how active any clan is.   The more players who last played within a 1 day, or yesterday the more active the clan.   When you see a good percentage in double digits and more that is an inactive clan.

A new to the game player or a developing player who is not quite ready for competitive play, or you don't have a Tier 10 ship in your port yet?   Then join our V1 OMEGA Clan which is for New and Developing players.   What's the critera to join?   Have many or a single ship of any tier and are an active player.   Your Win Percentage is of no concern to us because you will learn to improve it playing with fellow clan captains of V1 OMEGA and V1 Gaming Clan.   Omega Clan's Naval Base is also well on its way to completion so you will have excellent benefits by earning extra Ship's XP, FXP, Captain's XP, Credits after every CoOp, Random, or Operation Battle with reduced After Battle Costs and reduced prices on all Tech Tree Ships, along with extra coal each time you earn it.     That makes your grinds quicker while earning more so you are ready to purchase the next Tier ship when ready at a reduced price.      Both clans (part of the V1 NAVY of Clans) share the same DISCORD and we encourage all members to division up and play together.  

So Pick a V1 Clan either of our Clans  and JOIN TODAY!   V1 CLANS WANTS YOU ABOARD NOW CAPTAIN!!!

Edited by dbw86
FRESHING ADD UP

[BTLST]
Members
541 posts
8,143 battles

CAPTAINS - Now is the time to join V1 Gaming Clan!    So come on and join, enjoy great fellowship, great play, and a super bunch of Clan Mates

[BTLST]
Members
541 posts
8,143 battles

Every Clam Member who wants to play Clan Battles in this clan will get to play in them, so come join V1 Gaming Clan today and enjoy the comradeship of great clan mates!

[BTLST]
Members
541 posts
8,143 battles

Our Alpha and Bravo both finished in STORM II last season and our goal is to break into Typhoon this next season.    We are a very active clan so come join V1 GAMING CLAN TODAY!

[-V1-]
Beta Testers
174 posts
7,196 battles
10 hours ago, dbw86 said:

Our Alpha and Bravo both finished in STORM II last season and our goal is to break into Typhoon this next season.    We are a very active clan so come join V1 GAMING CLAN TODAY!

you guys still accepting new members i currently have smolensk/moskva, need to buy gearing minotaur and haru still deciding what 5th line i want to do maybe new russian cruisers when they come my current clan is very inactive so looking for new waters also about 100k exp away from republique although buy the 4 of them will take time am about 76k away from thunderer or whatever else they might add that's good for coal

[BTLST]
Members
541 posts
8,143 battles

Also if you are a New or Developing player that wants to be in an active clan with DISCORD but do not yet have the Tier 10 Ship (a Heavy Crusier) necessary to get into a Clam Battle Competitive clan then come join V1 OMEGA Clan.    

Our V1 OMEGA Clan is a sister clan to our V1 Gaming clan and members of both clans share the same DISCORD and can Division up in playing regulard WoWs games.

[BTLST]
Members
541 posts
8,143 battles

Looking for an ACTIVE CLAN that PLAYS CLAN BATTLES and makes sure every member gets to play?    Then look no further and join V1 Gaming Clan ToDAY!

[BTLST]
Members
541 posts
8,143 battles

Besides being an Active Clan, our members are a collegial group that enjoys playing together in Divisions and Operations.    They even help each other grind, and regrind lines, and even division up with the new and developing players from our sister clan V1 OMEGA to help them grind and become better players.    So come join V1 Gaming for Clan Battles and V1 OMEGA for new and Developing Players.    Contact dbw86 or OLEME86 by message in game,  or emails to the clans at:   winorsink@gmail.com for V1 Gaming and wows.omega@gmail.com for Omegas Clan.

[BTLST]
Members
541 posts
8,143 battles

Check out -V1- on your Clan Search.    Pay attention to the Last Battle Played column of our membership roster.   This will show you how active any clan really is.    Come Join V1 Gaming Clan Today!

[BTLST]
Members
541 posts
8,143 battles

Looking for a great group of fellow captains to play with?????    The V1 Gaming is it for competitive players and V1 OMEGA for New and Developing players.   So come join us!

[BTLST]
Members
541 posts
8,143 battles

Looking for a competitive clan?    Then come join V1 Gaming as we try to break into Typhoon League next season.    We will form as many teams as possible with our Alpha Team our competitive team while Bravo Team(s) ensures every member who wants to play in Clan Battles gets to play.   

New to the Game, or developing players not quite ready for a competitive clan?    Then come Join V1 OMEGA Clan.    

BOTH CLANs share the same DISCORD so OMEGA members regularly play with V1 Gaming members and will be even training together.    We will be requiring voice communications for all shortly which helps create an even friendlier clan -  So come JOIN either clan Today!

[BTLST]
Members
541 posts
8,143 battles

Clan Battle Season #9 begins NEXT Wednesday so we are looking for a few good players who Play A LOT to join our teams for Clan Battle this season.   Message dbw86 or message and I'll send you the link to our DISCORD and we can meet and chat, you can look at our guys and even play with us.    V1 GAMING CLAN wants you TODAY!

[BTLST]
Members
541 posts
8,143 battles

Looking for a Clan that is very active, plays Clan Battles with both a #1ALPHA Competitive Team AND a #2 BRAVO Team to ensure all Captains get to play in Clan Battles?   A Clan that is structured as a Navy Unit, A Clan that LISTENS to EVERY Captain's Input!    Then look no further - come play with V1 Gaming Clan and enjoy the game and fellow Clan Mates once again as we are actively recruiting new members who have at least one tier 10 Heavy Cruiser and plays A LOT!    CONTACT dbw86

[BTLST]
Members
541 posts
8,143 battles

CLAN BATTLES COMMENCE THIS COMING WEDNESDAY!

NOW IS THE TIME TO JOIN AND PLAY WITH 

V1 GAMING CLAN!

[BTLST]
Members
541 posts
8,143 battles

Looking for an active clan?     Want to play Clan Battles?      

THEN LOOK NO FURTHER TODAY THAN

V1 GAMING CLAN!

image.png.e5df36a9a1a80235259e80371727d9f3.png

Members
2 posts
276 battles

I am looking for a clan and yours sounds like a great clan. I am just getting started and I'm a very active player and play every day. I am working  toward obtaining tier X ships, so the only tier X I have is a loner, the Russian Tier X Cruiser Grozovoi. I'm hoping that you are willing to do my very best and listen to the advice offered to me by fellow clan members. Thank you for your thoughtful consideration of my application to Clan V1.

[BTLST]
Members
541 posts
8,143 battles

We would be happy to have your join our V1 OMEGA Clan.    It is a clan for new and developing plays such as yourself.    If you are interested in that clan then let me know and I'll send you an invitation.    I did check the WoWs Stats and Numbers and see you have a Tier 9 Georgia Battleship.   But your closest tech tree Heavy Cruiser is a tier 6 Nurnberg and excellent cruiser.    To join V1 Gaming our Clan Battle Competitive Clan we require a tier 10 Heavy Cruiser (DES MOINES, MOSKVA, HENRI IV, or HINDENBURG).    We don't consider any Premium or Armory ships as they can be purchased without playing and learning the skills necessary to be good at this game.   We don't consider DD's, BB's or CV's for the following reasons.    Most competitive clans use their Battle Commander to play the 1 BB permitted in a game.   Only this Season has a Carrier been permitted in the game and thus far we have elected to play a BB instead.   Only our veteran experienced DD players play the 1 or 2 DD's in a Clan Battle team and the rest play Heavy Cruisers.

By joining our V1 OMEGA CLAN you would collect extra benefits from our Naval Base giving you additional Ship's XP, FXP, Cmdr's XP, and CREDITS after every battle, while you would also get extra COAL when it is earned.   Additionally,  your after battle costs would be reduced and when you purchase a Tech Tree Ship it would be at our reduced price.

So let me know if you would like to join V1 Omega.        dbw86. Cmdr V1 Navy of Clans