You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Daemonous79

Suggestion for the summer for Enterprise

6 comments in this topic

[WKY09]
Members
14 posts
5,343 battles

We all know the Enterprise was pulled from the store for 'balance issues' after an update, but those who already had it were allowed to keep it....so newer players like myself are unable to acquire it now, and unless one wins the super-container lottery are unlikely to acquire one.

I was talking this past weekend with my dad, whos step-father (my step-grandpa) served on the Yorktown in World War 2, and the talk reminded me about the Enterprise being currently un-obtainable in game.

The Battle of Midway was June 4, 1942 - June 7, 1942.  This battle resulted in the crippling of Japans carrier strike force, losing 40% of their carrier forces in 12 hours of battle (another 2 carriers were in drydock undergoing repairs, after Coral Sea and I believe a random British sub torp'ing one near the Japanese home islands).  Enterprise played a crucial role in this battle, and her pilots performed numerous feats of heroism and repeated sorties to achieve this victory.

My suggestion is this, for the anniversary of the battle, have Enterprise return to the Premium shop for just those 4 days, June 4 - June 7.  I think quite a few players that have been asking about it, and complaining about its abrupt departure from the store, would appreciate another (limited) opportunity to acquire it.  I know I would certainly appreciate the opportunity to purchase it, for my historical collection in game if nothing else.

Thank you

• Cool 7

[CS7]
Members
318 posts
5,589 battles

I like it!  Welcome to the game and the forum!  

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,413 posts
12,651 battles

Now that's the right way to request something I hope they consider this for you . +1

Edited by clammboy

[PRVTR]
Members
1,139 posts
6,321 battles

I'd certainly welcome the Enterprise back into the game. It's not only really powerful and has that decorated history, but it's also mad fun.

I sadly don't have it. I would like it a lot

Welcome to the Forum! +1

:SerB:

[KIA-A]
Members
263 posts
7,906 battles

I actually wouldn't mind that. Respect to the ship. Although, this seems like a slippery slope into what WoT does, where they basically put a removed premium on sale for a juiced up price for like a day