Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Cpt_Snafu_Idgaf

All done! Pan-EU DD Perma-Camo

3 comments in this topic

[CWM]
[CWM]
Members
609 posts
6,288 battles

I really like these camos but I 'd hate to be on ocean map with them.  :Smile_veryhappy:  :fish_nerv:  :cap_hmm:

VISBY

Spoiler

VISBY.thumb.png.ccd54e7907683bc6f366e993afe28313.png

VASTERAS

Spoiler

VASTERAS.thumb.png.3aadc4581ac4f1cbbf06a8cea7d69ebe.png

SKANE

Spoiler

SKANE.thumb.png.d6e46a031f8fa35f3913cb69dbe64169.png

OLAND

Spoiler

OLAND.thumb.png.a68a5d40634a2669b272bff2d40fa9e6.png

OSTERGOTLAND

Spoiler

OSTERGOTLAND.thumb.png.80031a9c144db7a3d5fa505004cd8b1e.png

[F4E]
[F4E]
Members
667 posts
13,725 battles

Did you do these in random battles? How many battles has it taken you to complete them all?

I swear as much as I want these DDs to work I am really struggling especially with the Oland. I'm honestly starting to think the guns are weaker than the torps.

Congrats BTW..  

[CWM]
[CWM]
Members
609 posts
6,288 battles

Mostly random in the high tiers when the grind was getting tired I’d just run Coop to keep going but watching tv to keep from getting bored. 

As for the boats them selves, with the skill floor being so dang high and limited gun range I find them to be helpful in learning positioning better.  This goes for any boat but you really have to pay attention to the mini map. With it blown up on my screen it’s still a fault of mine to miss out on opportunities in a match.  

I went with what Noster did and focus on improving the guns. Their AA starting at the Oland is decent in my opinion. Plus the difference in AA range and air detection is huge so you can ambush planes. 

I just use the torps as an area denial tool. Even got some First blood/Dev strikes pre dropping in to cap circles a few times. They’re really only good for killing other DDs.  I love the range on them but they’re unreliable. 

Initially on the guns I went with AFT but soon learned it’s better to keep the range short so you can go undetected easier in open waters. The most frustrating thing about these boats is how sluggish they feel even with speed boost and a 3 seconds rudder shift I feel like I’m moving in slow motion when trying to dodge income shots. 

Sign in to follow this