You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JEFFREY_LEI

Lots of Lag Spikes Today

7 comments in this topic

[SIM]
Members
1,635 posts

After multiple crashes and freezes yesterday am not going back online until WG fixes things on their end. Other games run just fine.

• Cool 1

[-K-]
[-K-]
Supertester
925 posts
11,203 battles

Ping has fluctuated and I dropped in 2 games and relogged right back in, but still its been a little bit flaky.

I know others that couldn't even log in during the morning and it took circa an hour to log in.

[RKLES]
Members
484 posts
13,244 battles

This might have to do with the large number that are staying home due to current events.

Lots of streaming and Video conferencing going on.

[-BN-]
[-BN-]
Members
8 posts
6,239 battles

It's a matter of fact that right after an big update, there's a 1 week time of lag and bugs in the game, so take a short break after coming back to the game.
after that time WG will got a hot-fix in the game trying to fix all the errors (but the skills of the players doesn't come on this patches :c)

Beta Testers
2,964 posts
24,101 battles
3 hours ago, JEFFREY_LEI said:

Today there's more lag than usual. Anyone else experiencing this?

Strange ?  I had none ?

Members
5,108 posts
9,327 battles

Use Pingplotter to do route testing over an hour or so to each IP and see what the route shows for quality.  That is the only way to know if the issue is between you and the WG servers.  Other games not lagging means nothing - other games do not use the same servers and have a different route.