I hope you're safe and healthy.

6 comments in this topic

[WORX]
Members
10,648 posts
18,555 battles
4 minutes ago, Ciryandil said:

To all my fellow WoWS captains:

I hope that all of you are safe, healthy, and with your loved ones in these trying times.  

God Bless.  

:cap_like:

Wishing you a very happy corona filled Vacation in your humble lavo... ALong with Family and friends who are old enough to partake in the festivities :cap_like:

• Cool 1

[SHOOT]
[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
3,755 posts
11,770 battles
33 minutes ago, Ciryandil said:

To all my fellow WoWS captains:

I hope that all of you are safe, healthy, and with your loved ones in these trying times.  

God Bless.  

:cap_like:

Thank you skipper :Smile_honoring:. And to those whom are not, doesn't mean you got the virus. If you're feeling ill, i strongly suggest keeping a thin slice of raw ginger in your mouth or make a ginger tea with honey and slices of raw ginger.

I haven't had a flue shot since high school, and haven't missed a day of work for being sick since (memory serves. Ginger, in all forms is the ultimate symptom kicker. Even helps with pneumonia.

• Cool 1

[WOLF8]
Members
7,344 posts
6,239 battles

I wish everyone a safe days as well. Please take care and stay safe.

I'm more worried about my mother, more than myself. She's an elderly lady, and I heard the virus can be fatal to elderly people.

I have to work, so I can't stay home, but I'm doing my best to avoid contacts. Still, there's no way to know who's gonna catch the virus from whom at where and when, only to pass it onto whoever, so I must confess that I'm a bit scared.

Hopefully the fortune smiles upon my mother and me, to survive through this intact, especially her.

Then there's the rush on the toilet papers, and other necessities. I do have an ample pile of TP at home, but I don't feel that it's enough. However, there's just none at anywhere, and it's starting to get frustrating. People really should stop panicking... for Pete's sake.