You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
rafael_azuaje

Flag Kaiserliche Marine for tiers 2,3,4

11 comments in this topic

[TFP]
Members
864 posts
27,762 battles

Why does WG not place the Kaiserliche Marine flag ??? What's wrong with that ??? It is okay that the Nazi flag is censored, but the German imperial flag is not. It is also part of the history of history, it is not fiction, like the ARP.

Kaiserliche Marine flags should be used by WW1 ships such as Dresden, Emden, Nassau, Kaiser (Hull A) Konig (Hull A) Konig Albert, Prince Eitel, Karlsruhe, Kolber, (V25, G101, V170 destroyers).

even WG should make a collection of the Kaiserliche Marine, In this way we learn from the uniforms that you dressed the German sailors, their ships, their ports, their distinctive medals.

that's learning from history.

800px-Flag_of_German_Empire_(jack_1903).svg.png

800px-War_Ensign_of_Germany_(1903–1919).svg.png

G003471thumb.jpg

cc13s.jpg

deckblatt-kalender-kaiserliche-marine-83b37b69-6ac7-441d-a6e5-cd299eea0b67.jpg

Ak-Deutsches-Kriegsschiff-SMS-Kaiser-Fahnen-Kaiserliche-Marine.jpg

333e8619_h.jpeg

fec70f8f_h.jpeg

Kaiserliche_Marine_4.jpg

62b0d3b7b56f6036564e9de98f5f2249.jpg

ImageServer.jpg

tCTM45H.png

b1643375.jpg

ae4c0b89eb3b8d2c54fef2439a826f62.jpg

1200px-Kaiserstandarte.svg.png

sms_turret_ID_test-s.jpg

1961033.jpg

Vizeadmiral_Hipper,_der_Befehlshaber_der_deutschen_Aufklärungsschiffe_in_der_Seeschlacht.png

800px-Almirante_Reinhard_Scheer.jpg

Alfred_von_Tirpitz.jpg

Edited by rafael_azuaje
  • Cool 5
  • Funny 1

[TF16B]
Modder
553 posts
702 battles

I've wondered about this myself, there's a few older threads about this subject too. I think a few folks have tried to approach the issue from a modding perspective but I don't think it bore any results.

[TAZ]
Members
649 posts

Historical purest in the game support this post, unfortunately WG does not.  

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
24,820 posts
13,589 battles
2 hours ago, Mailman653 said:

I've wondered about this myself, there's a few older threads about this subject too. I think a few folks have tried to approach the issue from a modding perspective but I don't think it bore any results.

There was a mod a long time ago but it was not kept updated. Why they refuse to give the non -nazi era ships more historically accurate flags is a good question because the imperial flags on the pre-revolution Russian ships shows that they can do that.

• Cool 1

[TFP]
Members
18 posts
4,072 battles

What we need is new branch of New real Soviet ships, like Kremlin or Lenin :cap_haloween: 

Anyways, today exist the Official Modstation of WG, were u can find the Update mod of flag, with the Rising Sun, Kaiserliche Marine and other historical flags for all nations. 

WG right know is busy with the new branch in Soviet Tech with more historical ships drawing by Stalin himself, they don't have time for a History Event with nonprofit low tier ships and weird mustaches.

[TFP]
Members
864 posts
27,762 battles
59 minutes ago, Kaitsuze said:

What we need is new branch of New real Soviet ships, like Kremlin or Lenin :cap_haloween: 

Anyways, today exist the Official Modstation of WG, were u can find the Update mod of flag, with the Rising Sun, Kaiserliche Marine and other historical flags for all nations. 

WG right know is busy with the new branch in Soviet Tech with more historical ships drawing by Stalin himself, they don't have time for a History Event with nonprofit low tier ships and weird mustaches.

Wow I see you see a lot of ARP and fictitious ships like the kremli that never existed.

• Funny 1

Members
3,285 posts
8,224 battles
10 minutes ago, rafael_azuaje said:

Wow I see you see a lot of ARP and fictitious ships like the kremli that never existed.

WG/WOWs made money from marketing them.

[TFP]
Members
864 posts
27,762 battles
6 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

WG/WOWs made money from marketing them.

I prefer if WG makes a collection that talks about German WW1, it has never done it, only the hunt for bismarck and other French, American and British history. now the flag should be added to the different low-tier ships comprising the German WW1 the kaiser marine, and there activate the double German flag.

Members
3,285 posts
8,224 battles
16 minutes ago, rafael_azuaje said:

I prefer if WG makes a collection that talks about German WW1, it has never done it, only the hunt for bismarck and other French, American and British history. now the flag should be added to the different low-tier ships comprising the German WW1 the kaiser marine, and there activate the double German flag.

Good luck with that.

Do the Germans have something that can compete with Japanese anime'?  :-)