You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Gyphon_GF

Flint in some matches it is all about how well you can handle the chaos (DE only)

5 comments in this topic

[THREE]
Members
2,392 posts
13,125 battles

Hey

Good score.  Flint is a fun boat that is very position critical.  It's fun with the smoke and the torpedo's which catches people off guard who forget that not all US cruisers don't have them.  I was curious how it would do without IFHE, thanks for the video.

Pete

• Cool 1

[WORX]
Members
10,594 posts
18,494 battles

Nice video... In a post IFHE... The FLINT/ATL,since the changes, your guns are useless against tier 9 BBs and heavy cruisers. (regardless of IFHE mounted or not)

They're deadly against DDs and regular cruisers.... AA? Disappeared since patch 0.8.0

One thing I would commend you is on the Flint setup... Not running CE IMO is crazy boarder line suicidal, sacrificing CE for extra consumable charge. I would not do it, I would not recommend, but if it works for you then wow... My hats off to ya big fella.

Overall very nice showing... I may pass your build to others, even-though I find it a bit extreme.

GL and thanks

• Cool 1

[90TH]
[90TH]
Members
442 posts
19,274 battles
1 hour ago, Navalpride33 said:

I may pass your build to others, even-though I find it a bit extreme.

I move that skipper around alot and this was something I quickly tossed together to try. You are right I usually do have it. thanks

[90TH]
[90TH]
Members
442 posts
19,274 battles
3 hours ago, sasquatch_research said:

very position critical

When you find your ship is now gimped...quite often bottom tier, really short gun range and made of paper. Yeah I do agree 100%