Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
oberstwake

Is Shikishima going to be 35k Steel?

3 comments in this topic

[MPIRE]
Beta Testers
100 posts
12,675 battles

Was perusing gamemodels3d and came across Shikishima info for 0.9.3 and saw this:

Shikishima_Price1.jpg.b2798013da77c5fd9925ba659b99876c.jpg

I am familiar with placeholder values, but typically it is something obvious like 1 credit/doubloon, or 99,999. This 35k value seemed awfully specific, so I decided to check the wargaming wiki :

Shikishima_Price2.jpg.aa060dc96835906791b7349ab1a4adc2.jpg

Is this the steel price WG are expecting people to fork over for Shikishima? I mean Bourgogne was 30k and that seemed a bit excessive. I think I would be ok with another 30k T10 steel BB, since that precedent has been set, but 5k more steel for a "meh" T10 BB?

Members
6,858 posts
15,340 battles

Yeah, I'll definitely be skipping it. I don't like real Yamato, not going to get an expensive junkier yammy. 

And as a player who did not get black or Flint before steel came into the game and only had one Stalingrad flag, I've now caught up to steel ship releases. I just bought bourgogne and have about 20k steel right now and a coupon coming in June... How many players had 3 Stalingrad flags and Flint and black when they released steel and what does WG expect them to do with their steel? 

Sign in to follow this