Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
RL74

AA is to OP + ACCURATE

12 comments in this topic

Members
18 posts
3,710 battles

you all know its true

oh you don't think aa is to op especially in tier 9 and 10?

I disagree

yup just lost a whole squad of planes I spotted a tier 9 dd at 4 km away started my attack run soon as I saw him and him and a tier 10 dd took out every plane before I could even get rocket planes to them

and there was no turning around to go attack him I spotted him 4 km directly infront of me and never got chance to click him  

so yah AA is to op and accurate

im afk in game now taking up space and hindering team with me taking up space on it

plan on doing that any time I get slaughtered like this by op and way to accurate aa

Edited by RL74
  • Confused 1

Members
18 posts
3,710 battles
1 minute ago, RipNuN2 said:

Enjoy your ban for passive play. :cap_tea:

oh well not like I spent 1 red cent on this game nor would i

I also love how open chat still exists in game when it shouldnt

[WOLFC]
Members
223 posts
9,238 battles
14 minutes ago, RL74 said:

o yah AA is to op and accurate

Lolololo. Try playing a DD.

14 minutes ago, RL74 said:

m afk in game now taking up space and hindering team with me taking up space on it

plan on doing that any time I get slaughtered like this by op and way to accurate aa

How old are you four?

• Cool 1

Members
18 posts
3,710 battles
18 minutes ago, JBR40 said:

Lolololo. Try playing a DD.

How old are you four?

I have played a dd many of them and not fond of how teammates don't shoot at what you spot

and no need for me to be able to sit in smoke with my AA on and shoot at planes non stop and not be seen by enemy planes 

and no im not 4

im old enough not to ask someone if theyre are young as a way to insult someone who I assume is obviously not four

probably old enough to be your grandfather

Members
18 posts
3,710 battles
30 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

oh I forgot to mention I wouldn't be surprised anyway

ive been called every name I can think of in game for simple comments on game mechanics and that was just last week :P

ive already had 3 or so in game chat bans for telling people they are stupid ignorant dumb brain dead

and yet I see people say hateful racist down right malicious things I report them and see them talking away in another match hour or day later

Members
18 posts
3,710 battles
53 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

didn't get banned from game but I got chat banned as I predicted I would 

never said one hateful remark to anyone or name calling

I do expect to be banned from game though for not trying at all really 

Edited by RL74

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator
2,942 posts
15,433 battles

To explain things as claimed by the OP more clearer

OP played t8 CV in a t9/t10, without further researching why, OP felt it t9/t10 aa is over power (or he ran into aa spec dd or most recent dd line the pan European dd with massive aa characteristic).

There are couple of issue in this matter, lack of knowledge of game mechanic in this post, t8 go against t9/t10. Attacking right away when aa battery of ship still 100% capacity or not damage. Normally this is a rookie mistake, you don't go in attack straight away, you mostly keep the dd spot for the team to hit the dd as much as they can and then you can zero him in. Or go spot further since your t8 planes no match for t9/10. Or do spotting as much as you can for the team. Only attack after because enemy aa will get hits, their aa effective reduced, this come down to map awareness and situation awareness. You only go in attack straight away if the ship lack of aa or lower tier (you should make a table of ship tier and their aa power to better tracking). No communication to tell the team to focus fire on the dd when you do your spotting. Lack of communication skills to express your mean to the team (so you know this during the line up), you should able to tell the team how you would play your CV and your expectation

For example: tell the team that the aa is op for t8, so you only do spotting, focus fire on the dd or the team GOT NO SPOTTING, good luck with that when you are doing your job and the team DONT. While you spotting, ping the ship so the team can see. Ping the map if you have to. Yell at the team to focus fire if you have to. If they tell you off, and too bad for them. Or it them who lack of knowledge of how to play CV. Tell them that you will attack when the time is right, at the start aa still 100%

Also dodge the flak by going Z or S pattern

regards,

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
14,126 posts
19,213 battles
2 hours ago, RL74 said:

im afk in game now taking up space and hindering team with me taking up space on it

Thank You, one less useless, annoying CV to worry about.

• Cool 1

[WOLFC]
Members
223 posts
9,238 battles
1 hour ago, RL74 said:

probably old enough to be your grandfather

Then act like it. Going AFK in a team game hurts the other players on the team. Maybe a team / PVP game is not for you. There are plenty of single payer games out there for you to baby rage in. Sorry to others that have to read this but this kind of stuff in game really gets to me. When you enter a PVP game you have to play as hard as you can to get the win.

Edited by JBR40
  • Cool 2

[KWF]
Members
4,385 posts
6,405 battles

If you fly your planes in a straight line expecting some AA DDs ( like Friesland) flak to not wipe out your squad it's a user error. Have done as high as 10k  plane damage on planes when they get hit by flak.

[KAPPA]
Members
3,110 posts
8,239 battles

Just dodge.

No, seriously.

Hold either A or D and avoid flak. You know those black clouds? Those can often one-shot when red and angry. All you have to do is turn. Start an attack run 'after' they stop. Hold S to start closer to your target.