Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Corsair_I

Is Smaland for sale already?

21 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

57
[SALVO]
Beta Testers
555 posts
20,339 battles

hello all,

I see Smaland in games, I see the missions for the Smaland, but I cannot see it anyway for sale in the armory. Is it for sale anywhere?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,894
[O_O]
Members
6,428 posts
15,316 battles

Check your Europe tech tree.  It is available for 2M Free XP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,568
[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,024 battles
2 minutes ago, Corsair_I said:

hello all,

I see Smaland in games, I see the missions for the Smaland, but I cannot see it anyway for sale in the armory. Is it for sale anywhere?

I have been officially directed that all information about the patch is in the news articles. We are not supposed to make posts anymore about the event collating all the info.

 

Smaland is a FXP ship, so I would look in the tech tree in-game.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,582 posts
12,935 battles
Just now, Kizarvexis said:

We are not supposed to make posts anymore about the event collating all the info.

This event in particular? or all events? Did they give a reason?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,894
[O_O]
Members
6,428 posts
15,316 battles
7 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

I have been officially directed that all information about the patch is in the news articles. We are not supposed to make posts anymore about the event collating all the info.

Are you serious, Clark???

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
16 posts
9 battles
19 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

I have been officially directed that all information about the patch is in the news articles. We are not supposed to make posts anymore about the event collating all the info.

 

Smaland is a FXP ship, so I would look in the tech tree in-game.

Iron curtain eh? 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,568
[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,024 battles
1 hour ago, Rollingonit said:

This event in particular? or all events? Did they give a reason?

52 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Are you serious, Clark???

44 minutes ago, remerus said:

Iron curtain eh? 

 

 

PSA's are banned. @ClassicLib tried to make one that just pointed to the article and it was removed. Evidently everyone can read it for themselves. If they can't find the info or don't understand, evidently that's the way it's supposed to be.

 

 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
506
[GGWP]
Beta Testers
1,661 posts
8,800 battles
37 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

 

 

PSA's are banned. @ClassicLib tried to make one that just pointed to the article and it was removed. Evidently everyone can read it for themselves. If they can't find the info or don't understand, evidently that's the way it's supposed to be.

 

 

Wow........this might be the lamest [edited] I've heard in a while, and I live in Gavin Newsome's state. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
829
[WOLFC]
Members
1,884 posts
9,924 battles
10 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

 

 

PSA's are banned. @ClassicLib tried to make one that just pointed to the article and it was removed. Evidently everyone can read it for themselves. If they can't find the info or don't understand, evidently that's the way it's supposed to be.

 

 

This strategy tends to be brought in by people looking for that engagement to be funneled through their own controlled social networks.  Rarely works as people prefer to gather information from users rather then official means.

 

 

 

 

 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57
[SALVO]
Beta Testers
555 posts
20,339 battles
2 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

I have been officially directed that all information about the patch is in the news articles. We are not supposed to make posts anymore about the event collating all the info.

 

Smaland is a FXP ship, so I would look in the tech tree in-game.

Before, free XP ships were in the Ships for Resources section of the Armory or its predecessor. Thank you for the information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,568
[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,024 battles
56 minutes ago, Corsair_I said:

Before, free XP ships were in the Ships for Resources section of the Armory or its predecessor. Thank you for the information.

True, they did move things around since the last time I bought a FXP ship. I would check the Armory first and then the tech tree then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,894
[O_O]
Members
6,428 posts
15,316 battles
9 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

PSA's are banned. @ClassicLib tried to make one that just pointed to the article and it was removed. Evidently everyone can read it for themselves. If they can't find the info or don't understand, evidently that's the way it's supposed to be.

That is such garbage!  :Smile-angry:  Many of their events are poorly worded and/or explained.  It has frequently been beneficial for players to decipher and help explain certain events.  This forum is moderated, so WG still controls what information is out available here, unlike Reddit, which they cannot control.  I suppose I'll have to start relying on Reddit more often.

8 hours ago, Corsair_I said:

Before, free XP ships were in the Ships for Resources section of the Armory or its predecessor. Thank you for the information.

I got all of my Free XP ships via the tech tree (Missouri, Musashi, Nelson, Kronshtadt, Alaska, and Friesland).  Musashi did make it to the Armory for a while, but I don't think the others ever did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,555
[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
3,504 posts
13,885 battles
10 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

 

 

PSA's are banned. @ClassicLib tried to make one that just pointed to the article and it was removed. Evidently everyone can read it for themselves. If they can't find the info or don't understand, evidently that's the way it's supposed to be.

 

 

 

9 hours ago, Tigermaus said:

Wow........this might be the lamest [edited] I've heard in a while, and I live in Gavin Newsome's state. 

 

9 hours ago, Anonymous50 said:

This strategy tends to be brought in by people looking for that engagement to be funneled through their own controlled social networks.  Rarely works as people prefer to gather information from users rather then official means.

 

 

 

 

 

 

36 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

That is such garbage!  :Smile-angry:  Many of their events are poorly worded and/or explained.  It has frequently been beneficial for players to decipher and help explain certain events.  This forum is moderated, so WG still controls what information is out available here, unlike Reddit, which they cannot control.  I suppose I'll have to start relying on Reddit more often.

I got all of my Free XP ships via the tech tree (Missouri, Musashi, Nelson, Kronshtadt, Alaska, and Friesland).  Musashi did make it to the Armory for a while, but I don't think the others ever did.

So let me address this since, there seems to be a misunderstanding. No one at WGA and I mean NO ONE including the volunteer moderators has ever said that PSA's ARE BANNED.

EVER. That has NEVER been the case.

What is not allowed, is quoting information that has not been officially released for the NA server in the NA forums. THAT is what was said, IN FACT, I have pinned 2 different PSA's over the course of the last two weeks and featured them in the General section for the community because they quoted CORRECT and OFFICIALLY released information for the NA community. Once time frames passed for that information the pin's were removed.

I will ALWAYS do this as I see these posts because a properly employed PSA is just that and the community can use that information.

Posts that are marked PSA but quote information that isn't necessarily applicable or has information that conflicts with what is going on, on our server is not a PSA but information that can confuse the community.

We have been dealing with quite a few customer service tickets and I have personally fielded numerous PM's about confusion over various released information that had conflicting dates because members in the community were putting out information that was from other servers.

Though the context and intent was right, how they were implemented were not.

Mahalo,

-Hapa

  • Cool 2
  • Boring 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,894
[O_O]
Members
6,428 posts
15,316 battles
20 minutes ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

What is not allowed, is quoting information that has not been officially released for the NA server in the NA forums. THAT is what was said, IN FACT, I have pinned 2 different PSA's over the course of the last two weeks and featured them in the General section for the community because they quoted CORRECT and OFFICIALLY released information for the NA community. Once time frames passed for that information the pin's were removed.

I will ALWAYS do this as I see these posts because a properly employed PSA is just that and the community can use that information.

Posts that are marked PSA but quote information that isn't necessarily applicable or has information that conflicts with what is going on, on our server is not a PSA but information that can confuse the community.

We have been dealing with quite a few customer service tickets and I have personally fielded numerous PM's about confusion over various released information that had conflicting dates because members in the community were putting out information that was from other servers.

Okay, that makes sense.  Thanks for the clarification.

I shall return my hysterical overreactions to other topics.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
217
[-KAK-]
Members
584 posts
10,877 battles
20 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

:Smile_smile:

The first line in your sig seems to get more relevant every day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,568
[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,024 battles
2 minutes ago, TheOmegaDuck said:
23 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

:Smile_smile:

The first line in your sig seems to get more relevant every day.

:Smile_sad:

 

Third times the charm.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,568
[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,024 battles
1 minute ago, Banished_Privateer said:

Free Exp is for sale, so the correct answer would be - yes.

Yep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57
[SALVO]
Beta Testers
555 posts
20,339 battles
8 hours ago, desmo_2 said:

That is such garbage!  :Smile-angry:  Many of their events are poorly worded and/or explained.  It has frequently been beneficial for players to decipher and help explain certain events.  This forum is moderated, so WG still controls what information is out available here, unlike Reddit, which they cannot control.  I suppose I'll have to start relying on Reddit more often.

I got all of my Free XP ships via the tech tree (Missouri, Musashi, Nelson, Kronshtadt, Alaska, and Friesland).  Musashi did make it to the Armory for a while, but I don't think the others ever did.

hmm, I don't remember buying my Kronshtadt in the tech tree. Missouri is so far in time now, I cannot remember.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×