You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
USShip_New_Ironsides

Midway Legendary upgrade

7 comments in this topic

[WOLF3]
Members
27,087 posts
23,857 battles
24 minutes ago, USShip_New_Ironsides said:

I recently finished grinding the missions needed to get the Legendary Upgrade for USS Midway. I know it not currently functional but when will it be back up? 

No one has said anything but I'm betting it will be usable again when WG revamps Legendary Upgrades to go in the Research Bureau.  They also wished to implement new Legendaries for Tier X ships that don't have theirs yet.  I'm assuming WG will redo the Tier X CV Legendaries when this happens.

[SALVO]
Members
24,839 posts
25,932 battles
12 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

No one has said anything but I'm betting it will be usable again when WG revamps Legendary Upgrades to go in the Research Bureau.  They also wished to implement new Legendaries for Tier X ships that don't have theirs yet.  I'm assuming WG will redo the Tier X CV Legendaries when this happens.

Haze, the question I have regarding UU's is this.  If the devs don't do ALL UU's at the same time, will they focus on tweaking the UUs that already exist first, or will they focus first on adding in UUs for those T 10 ships that don't have them yet.

[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,027 battles
36 minutes ago, USShip_New_Ironsides said:

I recently finished grinding the missions needed to get the Legendary Upgrade for USS Midway. I know it not currently functional but when will it be back up? 

10 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

We *might* not get them all when the UUs hit the RB. There was a sentence in a dev blog about them starting then, so it's *possible* that the new UUs *could* be spread over multiple updates. We just don't know yet.

In any case, specific information will likely not be released until closer to the move to the RB. The 9.3 PTS should start soon and we *may* get more hints then, *if* UUs move in 9.3.

[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,027 battles
3 minutes ago, Crucis said:

Haze, the question I have regarding UU's is this.  If the devs don't do ALL UU's at the same time, will they focus on tweaking the UUs that already exist first, or will they focus first on adding in UUs for those T 10 ships that don't have them yet.

Toss up.

[SALVO]
Members
24,839 posts
25,932 battles
Just now, Kizarvexis said:

Toss up.

Indeed.  There are probably good arguments on both sides.

[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,027 battles
8 minutes ago, Crucis said:

Indeed.  There are probably good arguments on both sides.

Hopefully more information comes in the PTS. I would not expect anything close to full details until the UU move article comes out the day or so before the move.