Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

One of My Best Games Ever!

8 comments in this topic

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,592 posts

This match started out slow for me. I've had a hard time hitting anything lately. Then when I do hit something I find that I've pressed "1" and loaded HE when I was really trying to press "`" and set an AA sectors. However, things quickly heated up and I got into a groove and the match became pretty exciting clear to the end. I was somewhat surprised that I survived and even more surprised to see how well I did. I think that this was one of my best games ever in the Massey. Of course, I couldn't have done it without an excellent team.

image.thumb.png.53111bda26c542fb0ab0c2afcd9b611f.png

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Cool 2

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,592 posts
5 minutes ago, clammboy said:

Nice game you LOVE that ship !!!!

I posted a screenshot here once that showed a Massachusetts raining fire from its directed secondaries. I mentioned that I really wished I could win one in a supercontainer someday but the odds were probably astronomical. Not too long after that a forum member contacted me and said to go and collect my gift. To my amazement, he/she had given me a Massachusetts! I soon found it to be perfect for the mid-range battleship gameplay that I enjoy.

[HMCSH]
Beta Testers
1,587 posts
19,512 battles

Great game! but how did you record the awful sound.....is that straight from the monitor? through a mic? ...lol anyway awesome game, not sure if i have ever broke 200k in a tier 8 BB ...keep up the good work!:cap_horn:

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,592 posts
10 minutes ago, SgtSpud said:

Great game! but how did you record the awful sound.....is that straight from the monitor? through a mic? ...lol anyway awesome game, not sure if i have ever broke 200k in a tier 8 BB ...keep up the good work!:cap_horn:

Thanks! I sped it up 2x in WIndows' video editor so the file would be faster to upload to YouTube.

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,562 posts
11,136 battles
51 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

I posted a screenshot here once that showed a Massachusetts raining fire from its directed secondaries. I mentioned that I really wished I could win one in a supercontainer someday but the odds were probably astronomical. Not too long after that a forum member contacted me and said to go and collect my gift. To my amazement, he/she had given me a Massachusetts! I soon found it to be perfect for the mid-range battleship gameplay that I enjoy.

Its my favorite ship to play and I have over 1600 games in her and then I got the B Massachusetts with another 185 games played . I can only play the black now because its so damn pretty I don't play the other one .Tons of fun and the one ship I'm actually pretty good in so that's how I know it must be close to OP .

[LZ1]
Members
257 posts
5,711 battles

Great job. I wish I got that kind of match making. Like, ever. When I'm in my Mass it's all Tier 10.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,592 posts
15 minutes ago, murder_0ne said:

Great job. I wish I got that kind of match making. Like, ever. When I'm in my Mass it's all Tier 10.

The Massachusetts can hold its own in tier X matches but it's a monster when it's top tier.

Edited by Snargfargle

Sign in to follow this