You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
PrairiePlayer

Missed Pi Day, How About St. Pat's?

5 comments in this topic

[CK5]
Members
1,374 posts
14,378 battles

WG missed the opportunity to sell Pi Day camos last week (a camo it already has in inventory), will it also miss the opportunity to sell St. Pat's Day themed camos (also in inventory)?  Do you need help reading a calendar, WG? 

• Funny 1

Members
2,988 posts
36,790 battles

Good question. A lot of angry leprechauns play this game.

They are always after me lucky charms.

And using Irish Spring for a soap only draws them to you.

And if you are a potato like I am, well they will never leave you alone.

• Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
4,279 posts
18,695 battles

I wouldn't expect our host to do to much for us this year !  @Hapa_Fodder seems to be asking the right questions about our (the customers) "expectations" from previous years.....  St Pat's day is another.......et cetra.....   Me thinks this is the year of "break it down" into a game without any historical expectations because they cost the corporation...........something they are choosing to ignore for some reason???  Us, the Customer, you know, the people that pay the bills......  God knows I really don't understand sometimes !  

Hey @Hapa_Fodder, could we bother you again, I know, we are a pain-in-the butt, what they outlying "expectations" are for the rest of the year?  Xmas was a bust.  St. Val's day (Christmas two) didn't seem to do much.  Pi day was a bust but, at least you tried ! - thanks!!.  St. Pat's day,  Mother's day (Christmas three), Father's day (Christmas four - my Grand daughter said she wasn't suppose to tell me that cause it's a gurl thing).........et al. always seem to have had some effort by youz guys....

• Boring 1