Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Thunder_Feet

Sweet Reven... er, Justice

5 comments in this topic

[ICOP]
Members
426 posts
13,603 battles

Just now, co-op in Akizuki, I had a pretty good game (about 85k damage) but no kills - because a Mino sat in the rear behind me while I was fighting like a banshee, and snipe-stole my kills.

Game ended, I'm number 2 on the team and he's number 3.  Yeah, kills don't count for much, dude, unless you also did the damage.  I really enjoyed that moment, imagining him pounding his fist on his desk.

Meh.  You gotta have your fun when you can in this game, there's precious little of it compared to the frustration of mercy rules and teamkill torps (and, and, and).

• Cool 4

[CO-OP]
Members
1,460 posts
24,622 battles

Bots doing it too, just had a Yamato game with the bot CV taking the opposing Yamato that I had taken down to 1%, and a bot Des Moines taking two other kills I had almost dev struck. Swings and roundabouts I suppose.

Just realized I was in the game you are talking about! We were separated by 1 point and you would have topped the table if it hadn't been for our sniping team mate.

878232710_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2020_03.15-08_18_56_51.thumb.png.0b0447f9c557ccaacaec30e937de1b54.png

Edited by Efros

[ICOP]
Members
426 posts
13,603 battles
16 minutes ago, Efros said:

Bots doing it too, just had a Yamato game with the bot CV taking the opposing Yamato that I had taken down to 1%, and a bot Des Moines taking two other kills I had almost dev struck. Swings and roundabouts I suppose.

Just realized I was in the game you are talking about! We were separated by 1 point and you would have topped the table if it hadn't been for our sniping team mate.

Yup, that was the game.  I was in cap, smoked up part of the time, shooting, torping, twisting, and turning, and that Mino sat well to the rear, sniping the ships I had worn down.  Could have used a bit more health, but I survived without his help.

I subscribe to the concept that most of the time, it's "confirming" not "stealing" the kills, except when you stay in a safe area and just shoot at the ships someone else has reduced to low health.  It's the intent that makes it "stealing" and this guy was clearly a thief, IMHO.  I'm glad WG has its scoring system set to give credit mostly for DAMAGE, not kills.  I often find myself at the end ranked higher than others with more kills.  I'll take the XP and Credits and run, thank you very much.  Enjoy your kill ratio while I buy the next tier ship!

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
4,253 posts
18,541 battles

Sometimes Random visitors forget they are in COOP and try to.................well, make the battle a Random battle. !!!   Hiding at distance, team stealing and avoiding contact seems to be the normal.......  And, the bots have been "juiced" at the last patch and that make being alone at a cap with your support at distance or sailing away "interesting....."

BTW, what happened to the Akizuki's guns?  Yesterday, the range was 12 k not 15K as they were?   What changed?

[CO-OP]
Members
1,460 posts
24,622 battles

Lol you changed the Capt skills.

Sign in to follow this