Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Pyun

Next clan battles implementing CVs

7 comments in this topic

[-ARP-]
Members
159 posts
3,736 battles

This is a bad idea. I dont think they aren’t even ready for randoms yet. They cant even figure out what to give me for my legendary module on my hakuryu. Me and many others have given plenty of suggestions for how to fix CVs and nothing has been done with it. I can say the majority of players loathe fighting in Cv matches because of how cancerous they are. Please Wargaming you cant be satisfied with the ways things are now. All I am asking for is a spotting mechanic change now. You can throw all other suggestions out. 

Edited by Pyun
  • Boring 5

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
14,071 posts
19,197 battles
29 minutes ago, Pyun said:

Me and many others have given plenty of suggestions for how to fix CVs and nothing has been done with it.

Players have been telling WG how to fix CVs since before the game went live; literally all the way back to open Beta. The game has an extended track record of only hearing what it wants to hear. For instance, it hears BB driver complaints just fine.

31 minutes ago, Pyun said:

I can say the majority of players loathe fighting in Cv matches because of how cancerous they are.

A situation which is only aggravated by the fact that the game is rigged to make CVs fighting CVs much too costly for the attacking CV.

33 minutes ago, Pyun said:

You can throw all other suggestions out. 

Trust me when I tell you they already have.

• Funny 1
  • Boring 2

[-ARP-]
Members
159 posts
3,736 battles
3 minutes ago, Umikami said:

Players have been telling WG how to fix CVs since before the game went live; literally all the way back to open Beta. The game has an extended track record of only hearing what it wants to hear. For instance, it hears BB driver complaints just fine.

A situation which is only aggravated by the fact that the game is rigged to make CVs fighting CVs much too costly for the attacking CV.

Trust me when I tell you they already have.

Lol so true.

• Boring 1

[MINVY]
[MINVY]
Members
742 posts
6,677 battles

I'll preface this by saying I realize many may not feel this way, but... why not give this a try? If every clan season is the same, we all bring the same ships,, the play starts to feel repetitive, and eventually you feel burned out. By bringing in CV's, our tactics will need to change, we may choose ships that are better prepared for CV battles, and maybe this doesn't end up being the next end of the world event and we can go back to overreacting to current events outside our gaming computers??? Anyone have some TP to spare? lol.

[KAPPA]
Members
3,110 posts
8,211 battles

And people called me crazy when I warned them that this was inevitable a year ago... :cap_haloween:

People had like 6 months to throw a fit big enough to prevent it back when clan battle CV tests first were announced.

[RDS-A]
Beta Testers
250 posts
7,944 battles

Its going to make cb's even more stale then it is now... with cv spoting trying to flank or split up is going to be suicide.. even worse is that teams are probably not even going to use a dd because the cv will just kill with rockets.

Edited by EraserNZ1
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this