Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Brakar_EU

#NORISKNOGAME CV needs help or we all will

28 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
9 posts
739 battles

#NORISKNOGAME
 

 

 Right now the CV’s have a gameplay thats no risk…  So in our opinion they should have no game. so go for the #norisknogame! Back us up we need to do something!

i dont excpet that this thread will stand so just rember this #NORISKNOGAME go for it we can make a better change

Copy paste if you agree in your next games and keep it up we have to change this. <3 

Use the #NORISKNOGAME Hashtag in your post and your videos. If YOU agree help us in this small way. if you agree or disagree please respond in this thread. 

 

Yours Sincerely

Brakar

Edit please dont be silent, make your voice heard either way!

Edited by Brakar_EU
  • Cool 4
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,186
[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
7,926 posts
11,602 battles

i agree that CVs have no risk to the ship itself, even though that was the point of them IRL, but i get where your coming from, but nothing short of a huge percentage of the playerbase halting their spending on the game will make WG do something, CVs arent going away, and WG will only listen for one of 2 reasons, Reason 1) the entirety of the playerbase rises up like we did against the orginal NTC, the P2W version, or Reason 2) like i said, a huge percentage just stops spending money

Edited by tcbaker777

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
9 posts
739 battles

No this is no petiton this is what a hope to call a  motion. if you disagree... well say so. its kinda simple.. oh and if you agree  please post #NORISKNOGAME in your games and videos. 

all my love Brakar. <3

 

Edited by Brakar_EU
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,410
[POP]
Members
2,847 posts
22,811 battles
25 minutes ago, Brakar_EU said:

#NORISKNOGAME
 

 

 Right now the CV’s have a gameplay thats no risk…  So in our opinion they should have no game. so go for the #norisknogame! Back us up we need to do something!

i dont excpet that this thread will stand so just rember this #NORISKNOGAME go for it we can make a better change

Copy paste if you agree in your next games and keep it up we have to change this. <3 

Use the #NORISKNOGAME Hashtag in your post and your videos. If YOU agree help us in this small way. if you agree or disagree please respond in this thread. 

 

Yours Sincerely

Brakar

Either this is alt account for someone who does not want to reveal his true identity or some NOOB with just 737 games under his belt who got his DD sunk and is crying salt

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,920
[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
14,116 posts
19,208 battles

This will not end well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,410
[POP]
Members
2,847 posts
22,811 battles
3 minutes ago, Brakar_EU said:

No this is no petiton this is what a hope to call a  motion. if you disagree... well say so. its kinda simple.. oh and if you agree  please post #NORISKNOGAME in your games and videos. 

all my love Brakar. <3

 

Here is for you #CV'saregreat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
9 posts
739 battles

Yeah this is me.. Brakar_EU is the same player as Brakar on the EU serve. I got nothing to hide check me out. <3 we are trying to go bigger than just one server, but if you disagree pleas say so. we got nothing to hide. 

peace out <3

To be fair. i dont mind CV's they are just playing what they got handled, but they are not playing the same game as the rest of us. and that is just silly

 

 

Edited by Brakar_EU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
9 posts
739 battles
19 minutes ago, Ban_CV_Complainers said:

When you start coming over to other regions to tell everyone how you hate CVs you either got banned in EU or have nothing better to do.

yeah thats fair.. NO its not thats just stupid.. I actually have no idea what you are trying, me getting banned? if you disagree say so. dont try to blame stuff, this is what we call a discussion. i startet to play on the american servers because i have friends here, what a shocker. hope that helped you out my friend.

No we are actually trying to make a motion.. we are not blameing, we are not attacking, we are SAYING. so feel free do disagree. 

 

Edited by Brakar_EU
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
690
[NGA]
Members
1,984 posts
11,768 battles
57 minutes ago, Ban_CV_Complainers said:

is this some sort of petition? 

Or something along those lines. I categorize it as the same kind of delusional raving that some people in support of the "Reylo" ship indulged in by writing death threats after The Rise of Skywalker. Admittedly that movie made me feel vaguely homicidal too, but I channeled that anger into more productive activities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
603
[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
1,191 posts
16,909 battles

Totally confused by this thread. Regardless.....

Image result for in before the lock gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
9 posts
739 battles

Good for you guys. If you agree that some ships should have no risk and so much game feel free. but if you are like us and wish #NORISKNOGAME should not be allowed say do.

best of wishes

Brakar


 

  • Boring 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
9 posts
739 battles
8 minutes ago, JediMasterDraco said:

Or something along those lines. I categorize it as the same kind of delusional raving that some people in support of the "Reylo" ship indulged in by writing death threats after The Rise of Skywalker. Admittedly that movie made me feel vaguely homicidal too, but I channeled that anger into more productive activities.

i just wathched that movie. i'm not sure if should cry because as they say the saga is over or i should be happy because the saga is finaly over............ so many feelings!

Brakar <3 may the force be with you

Edited by Brakar_EU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
690
[NGA]
Members
1,984 posts
11,768 battles
1 minute ago, Brakar_EU said:

i just wathched that movie. i'm not sure if should cry because as they say the saga is over or i should be happy because the saga is finaly over............ so many feelings!

Brakar <3 may the force be with you

As much as I despise your shitting on CVs, I hope we can at least commiserate over Disney's blatant attempted murder of a once beloved movie series. The only thing I would ever speak positively of from them is Rogue One. And even then I have my compliants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
700
[APES]
Members
1,489 posts
8,411 battles

I mean CV gameplay which is more PvE than PvP is being added to clan battles.  What more can you say?  Carrier interaction is so far beyond logic, I have no reason to believe that will ever change.  

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,103
[SOV]
Members
4,621 posts
1 hour ago, Brakar_EU said:

#NORISKNOGAME
 

 

 Right now the CV’s have a gameplay thats no risk…  So in our opinion they should have no game. so go for the #norisknogame! Back us up we need to do something!

i dont excpet that this thread will stand so just rember this #NORISKNOGAME go for it we can make a better change

Copy paste if you agree in your next games and keep it up we have to change this. <3 

Use the #NORISKNOGAME Hashtag in your post and your videos. If YOU agree help us in this small way. if you agree or disagree please respond in this thread. 

 

Yours Sincerely

Brakar

Edit please dont be silent, make your voice heard either way!

Shut the blank up and go do somthing else!

So tired of the stupid "it sucks now o.o the DD" dd were to powerful and they have a hard counter now.

Above that go find somthing else to do.

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
9 posts
739 battles

I'm only here to talk about #NORISKNOGAME.  tal I dont want to talk about Star Wars (ok i really do but i wont. but i really want to.. but i wont) no its just talking about NORISKNOGAME. we have ships that ha no risk that have so much game. that it ruins other peoples games.We do not think thats fair but if you do please tell us why. And please stop with the trump arguments. 

Love Brakar

 

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
565 posts
17 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

they have a hard counter now.

At least DD's have a reload timer..

CV's simply press 'F', then press 3... Viola! a brand new torp section of aircraft..   Aircraft arm/assemble/takeoff/form up faster than a main battery reload on a DD. 

CVs do not belong in the game, but where over the bridge now.   The logical choices for a fair outcome are:

1) Limit CV's to CO-OP and Scenario modes only.

2) Offer an option in the client to op-out of games with CVs.

  • Cool 2
  • Boring 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
9 posts
739 battles
2 minutes ago, Farm_Fresh_Eggs said:

At least DD's have a reload timer..

CV's simply press 'F', then press 3... Viola! a brand new torp section of aircraft..   Aircraft arm/assemble/takeoff/form up faster than a main battery reload on a DD. 

CVs do not belong in the game, but where over the bridge now.   The logical choices for a fair outcome are:

1) Limit CV's to CO-OP and Scenario modes only.

2) Offer an option in the client to op-out of games with CVs.

you shoulde use the #NORISKNOGAME mate 

love Brakar

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
9 posts
739 battles
38 minutes ago, JediMasterDraco said:

As much as I despise your shitting on CVs, I hope we can at least commiserate over Disney's blatant attempted murder of a once beloved movie series. The only thing I would ever speak positively of from them is Rogue One. And even then I have my compliants.

we are all layers man. like Shrek says we are all an onion...

May the froce be strong with you

Brakar

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,410
[POP]
Members
2,847 posts
22,811 battles

For the forums visual entertainment 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,299
[VCRUZ]
Members
4,049 posts
9,180 battles
1 hour ago, jags_domain said:

Shut the blank up and go do somthing else!

So tired of the stupid "it sucks now o.o the DD" dd were to powerful and they have a hard counter now.

Above that go find somthing else to do.

DDs already had hard counters, radar, hydro, RPF skill.

 

Fun thing, since you talked about "hard counter", out of the 4 types of ships that we have in game, guess which ship can hard counter the other three wihtout having a hard counter to themsleves? Yep... CVs... 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
285
[CLRN]
Members
598 posts
122 battles
4 hours ago, jags_domain said:

Shut the blank up and go do somthing else!

So tired of the stupid "it sucks now o.o the DD" dd were to powerful and they have a hard counter now.

Above that go find somthing else to do.

wth are you talking about? Even without CVs they have sht ton of counters. Biggest counter is other DDs. Then there are hydros and sht ton of radars. 

 

:Smile_facepalm: some people...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×