Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Kestrel_Falcon

Pan-Euro's Commander Unique Commander skills?

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

260
[-TNT-]
Members
948 posts
20,026 battles

First off. I would like to say..... nice try Ignoring me on Twitch Channel asking when could we expect the two (2) IJN Unique Commanders with enhanced skills. Thank you for ignoring me (Slow Clap). Anyway, which two skills would you like to see for Pan-Euro Commander?  Also, would you like to hear a male actor's voice-over for Sweden done by Alexander Johan Hjalmar Skarsgård? The below link is the movies he acted in.

https://www.google.com/search?ei=p5RtXrurI6_l_Qanu4q4DA&q=alexander+skarsgård+movies&oq=actor+who+played+Eric+on+True+Blood&gs_l=psy-ab.1.2.0i71l7.0.0..33980...0.1..0.0.0.......0......gws-wiz.vWDmngLxNqU

 

Edited by Kestrel_Falcon
missing text
  • Boring 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,395
[POP]
Members
2,842 posts
22,750 battles
1 hour ago, Kestrel_Falcon said:

First off. I would like to say..... nice try Ignoring me on Twitch Channel asking when could we expect the two (2) IJN Unique Commanders with enhanced skills. Thank you for ignoring me (Slow Clap). Anyway, which two skills would you like to see for Pan-Euro Commander?  Also, would you like to hear a male actor's voice-over for Sweden done by Alexander Johan Hjalmar Skarsgård? The below link is the movies he acted in.

https://www.google.com/search?ei=p5RtXrurI6_l_Qanu4q4DA&q=alexander+skarsgård+movies&oq=actor+who+played+Eric+on+True+Blood&gs_l=psy-ab.1.2.0i71l7.0.0..33980...0.1..0.0.0.......0......gws-wiz.vWDmngLxNqU

 

What about one of these two guys 

Image result for abba

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
260
[-TNT-]
Members
948 posts
20,026 battles
5 minutes ago, tm63au said:

What about one of these two guys 

Image result for abba

You are funny.  Ummm Hans Lundgren a.k.a.  Dolph Lundgren. " must break you!!"

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,395
[POP]
Members
2,842 posts
22,750 battles
1 minute ago, Kestrel_Falcon said:

You are funny.  Ummm Hans Lundgren a.k.a.  Dolph Lundgren. " must break you!!"

DOLPH !!!!!!!!!! is the man YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS plus 1 for you and DOLPH

Image result for dolph lundgren

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
260
[-TNT-]
Members
948 posts
20,026 battles
34 minutes ago, tm63au said:

DOLPH !!!!!!!!!! is the man YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS plus 1 for you and DOLPH

Image result for dolph lundgren

Bring back memories being in Iraq

Edited by Kestrel_Falcon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,395
[POP]
Members
2,842 posts
22,750 battles
25 minutes ago, Kestrel_Falcon said:

Bring back memories being in Iraq

Yeah friend of mine lent me his DVD set to watch it great show, real eye opener.

cheers 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×