Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mykawa

Super crate?

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

73
[-PVE-]
Members
253 posts
13,017 battles

Did we receive a gift from WG? When I ended my day yesterday I cleared out all crates and rewards. Today, when I went to get my first crate for earning 2000 xp I found a Super crate there, I had not clicked to receive the crate for the 2000 xp yet. Thinking it was just a bunch of flags I opened it and got this!  I then checked notifications and rewards tab and find nothing showing where or why I got a Super crate, any Ideas? Had finished the first set of directives a couple of days agaon and opened all those boxes.   

New ship.png

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
554
[BS]
Members
1,979 posts
10,808 battles

Nice, Gascogne is better then people make her out to be... ALthough they could buff the sigma like 0.5 and squish the dispersion ellipse to be more horizontal, then it'd be good but not OP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,757 posts
23,311 battles

I got a super container for my 1st one of the day too. Mine had 50 camo so congrats on your good fortune.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
102
[CMFRT]
Beta Testers
282 posts
6,737 battles

congrats, the best thing ive gotten out of SC recently is a week of prem time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
288
[SACH]
[SACH]
Members
990 posts

You just got struck by lightning !! The odds of a ship in a super crate are a million to one lol. Good fortune has come to thee !!!  RNGesus has rolled his mighty dice and you struck gold.

Cheers!!:Smile_honoring:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
73
[-PVE-]
Members
253 posts
13,017 battles
3 minutes ago, Versili said:

You just got struck by lightning !! The odds of a ship in a super crate are a million to one lol. Good fortune has come to thee !!!  RNGesus has rolled his mighty dice and you struck gold.

Cheers!!:Smile_honoring:

 

Yes, but with lighting you know there is a storm coming, have no idea where or why I got this crate. But yes I am very happy with the ship. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
34 posts
1,688 battles
51 minutes ago, Mykawa said:

Did we receive a gift from WG? When I ended my day yesterday I cleared out all crates and rewards. Today, when I went to get my first crate for earning 2000 xp I found a Super crate there, I had not clicked to receive the crate for the 2000 xp yet. Thinking it was just a bunch of flags I opened it and got this!  I then checked notifications and rewards tab and find nothing showing where or why I got a Super crate, any Ideas? Had finished the first set of directives a couple of days agaon and opened all those boxes.

To answer your original question, I also received a super crate for the first xp crate of the day.

I wanted resources.... would have preferred regular resource crate to the 50 camo super crate that I got, however I appreciate the gesture from WG.  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
73
[-PVE-]
Members
253 posts
13,017 battles
1 hour ago, Arcus_Aesopi said:

To answer your original question, I also received a super crate for the first xp crate of the day.

I wanted resources.... would have preferred regular resource crate to the 50 camo super crate that I got, however I appreciate the gesture from WG.  :D

Well got this before my resource one. Have no idea from where. It was not a drop from the pick a crate, it was sitting there before I picked a crate?

Guess I will just be happy and never know. :cap_horn:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,638
[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
4,762 posts
21,536 battles

Congrats! I've never gotten a ship from any daily supercontainer since they were introduced... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,434 posts
17,129 battles

That was a good  haul for a SC. Like you I've probably used up all my good luck for the year. A couple days ago my first 2 daily containers were SCs. The first was for 50K FXP the second was for 100 commander XP signal flags.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
288
[SACH]
[SACH]
Members
990 posts
2 hours ago, Mykawa said:

Yes, but with lighting you know there is a storm coming, have no idea where or why I got this crate. But yes I am very happy with the ship. 

I've gotten one crate like that before out of no where.. but sadly only camo.

SC have never ever dropped a ship for me that i can remember .

We shall see what happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×