You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MEANN

I am sad by MM

14 comments in this topic

[HATE]
Members
1,058 posts
15,902 battles

I run Match Making Monitor and it is very interesting to view from a pattern perspective. 

So far over the last few weeks I have ran the program i have noticed something. 

OMG there is a lot Of Red players. 8 players on both sides were just bad. This is all the time. It is like 3 guys will either carry the rest or lose. 

image.thumb.png.577d3864c0d5b7ce9e24212ab66fff90.png

• Funny 1
  • Boring 4

Members
738 posts
7,780 battles
42 minutes ago, MEANN said:

I run Match Making Monitor and it is very interesting to view from a pattern perspective. 

OMG there is a lot Of Red players. 8 players on both sides were just bad. This is all the time. It is like 3 guys will either carry the rest or lose. 

Scored a few games where there was only 1-2 players over yellow total. Don't worry it'll get worse.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,420 posts
14,165 battles

Your mistake is running MMM. You will be a lot happier if you turn it off.

a31.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Boring 3

[WORX]
Members
10,631 posts
18,519 battles
1 hour ago, MEANN said:

By definition, it means its Random.

IF you stare at a "Random event"(say I want to monitor MEAN), he will post Random post... If a long time of observing MEAN I start to see a pattern... He still post Random stuff.

Gues what MEAN is going to do this time next week??? You guessed it, post about a subject at Random...

*POOF* The power of human observation at work.

[ARS]
Beta Testers
4,629 posts
4,997 battles
1 hour ago, MEANN said:

The patterns you are seeing are not real.  They are your brain trying to find patterns in randomness and, given our brain's evolutionary past, it will find patterns, even if they aren't really there.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,420 posts
14,165 battles
5 minutes ago, Helstrem said:

The patterns you are seeing are not real.  They are your brain trying to find patterns in randomness and, given our brain's evolutionary past, it will find patterns, even if they aren't really there.

One pattern is real, Meann and others will post this again and again and again.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
14,091 posts
19,199 battles
2 hours ago, MEANN said:

I run Match Making Monitor .... 

.... and then I quit reading.

[SALVO]
Members
4,406 posts
3,801 battles
3 hours ago, MEANN said:

Dude, MMM just caught coronavirus. That's why it is acting weird and all panicky

• Cool 1

[SOFOP]
Members
2,439 posts
14,361 battles

Isn't this sort of like the doctor scenario where you go to the doctor and say your arm hurts when you do "this", and the doctor says "well then don't do that!"  

If MM makes you sad...then stop running MM.

Personally, I think they should just remove all stats and if you want your stats, run a mod or something to parse replays or whatever (shouldn't be that hard for someone to make a local version of one).  Just think how much less salt there would be in the game if all stats were hidden.....

[TDRB]
Members
5,136 posts
13,741 battles

Your mistake is running MMM. You will be a lot happier if you turn it off.

Far too many look at MMM & enter the match believing there is no way to win.