You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Willawaw

Ap rockets....CV's in clan battles???

28 comments in this topic

[90THI]
Members
101 posts
8,398 battles

What is going on here WG?  Instead of making the game better you are chasing off a large percentage of your paying customers by exponentially increasing their chronic cv fatigue syndrome to fatal levels.  This is the most contentious issue/class in the game and you make it even more contentious by giving a very large block of paying customers the opposite of what they want to pay for.  By ensuring there are no game modes without cv's in competitive play I foresee a large drop in your long term customers many of which already left the game after the cv rework.  And AP rockets.....really???  CA gun power on a plane???

• Cool 11
  • Boring 9

Members
124 posts
2,067 battles
20 minutes ago, Willawaw said:

What is going on here WG?  Instead of making the game better you are chasing off a large percentage of your paying customers by exponentially increasing their chronic cv fatigue syndrome to fatal levels.  This is the most contentious issue/class in the game and you make it even more contentious by giving a very large block of paying customers the opposite of what they want to pay for.  By ensuring there are no game modes without cv's in competitive play I foresee a large drop in your long term customers many of which already left the game after the cv rework.  And AP rockets.....really???  CA gun power on a plane???

Paying customer???? Any player from premium time to premium ships is a paying customer so that excuse is out the door.  NO Class should be excluded under any reason within the game. This is a public game for all player's no matter what class of ship they play.

What is getting old is that people continuously whine about this or that in the game. If you don't like it, well there are other games out there to play. There is always new players to take the place of those who have the " Take my ball home syndrome".

• Cool 5
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 4

[IXM]
Members
1,060 posts

I agree, but you should know that all you're going to get is flamed posting this on these forums. The CV kids and WG white knights will drown out whatever you're trying to say.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 2

[TMS]
Beta Testers
3,731 posts
14,304 battles

I think WG introducing the CV to CB, is basically saying to the player base, CV are perfectly balanced, and no one need worry about them anymore.

WG will not be spending anymore money in the development of the CV, unless it is a new premium one, which will be ready for the next CB.

WG hopes that we will be satisfied and any complaints, should be discussed on the forums, that we never take any notice of.

Please spend more money,

Sincerely

WG staff.

• Funny 1

[ARS]
Beta Testers
4,626 posts
4,984 battles
Just now, CriMiNaL__ said:

I think WG introducing the CV to CB, is basically saying to the player base, CV are perfectly balanced, and no one need worry about them anymore.

WG will not be spending anymore money in the development of the CV, unless it is a new premium one, which will be ready for the next CB.

WG hopes that we will be satisfied and any complaints, should be discussed on the forums, that we never take any notice of.

Please spend more money,

Sincerely

WG staff.

Yet they are clearly still working on them.  So your cynicism is not only wrong, but easily shown to be bordering on a lie given the very subject matter of this very thread.

[SALVO]
Members
1,952 posts
6,181 battles
2 hours ago, motleytanker said:

NO Class should be excluded under any reason within the game. This is a public game for all player's no matter what class of ship they play/ 

What a crock of crap. Just a load of casual entitlement.   You don't let broken gameplay elements into the only competitive game mode you have.   The class is clearly imbalanced and has issues all over the place even admitted by most people who support CVs. The only ones who think CVs are fine are absolute potatoes who  suck at the game in the first place and don't understand it.    CV should absolutely be excluded from competitive modes.   

But WG decided that you were right, the game should become  a casual joke. Like some mobile game, bad cheap gameplay for the most profits from potatoes. 

So they dumbed CVs way the hell down and made it super easy for potatoes to farm damage in order to attract them. 

Now you we see bad players telling those that know way more  to "adapt" or leave.   You see this in almost every thread.  What a joke the game has become. 

Edited by eviltane
  • Cool 4
  • Boring 1

[TWFT]
Members
1,340 posts
37,342 battles
1 minute ago, eviltane said:

WHat a crock crap.  You don't let broken gameplay elements into the only competetive game mode you have.   The class is clearly imbalanced and has issues all over the place even admitted by most people who support CVs. The only ones who think CVs are fine are absolute potatoes who  suck at the game in the first place and don't understand it.    CV should absolutely be excluded from competitive modes.   

But WG decided that you were right, the game should become  a casual joke. So they dumbed CVs way the hell down and made it super easy for potatoes to farm damage in order to attract them. 

Now you we see bad players telling those that know way more  to "adapt" or leave.   You see this in almost every thread.  What a joke the game has become. 

THIS^^^^^^^^^^

• Boring 2

[WOLF4]
Members
382 posts
17,045 battles
46 minutes ago, CriMiNaL__ said:

Please spend more money,

Sincerely

WG staff.

You must be part of the development team or a spokesperson for WG.

[SALVO]
Members
24,764 posts
25,791 battles
1 hour ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

Image result for popcorn meme

What a thoughtful forumite!  :cap_popcorn:

Members
1,423 posts
7,116 battles

The one thing I have noticed is with all these complaints about CV more players are starting to play them. Players hear something is either OP, needs nerf or removed and players flock to it. Tier 10 was down to less CV after the hype died, but now with all these complaints I am seeing a spike in tier 8 and 10 CV. 

Edited by USMC2145

Members
215 posts
5,328 battles
1 hour ago, eviltane said:

What a crock of crap. Just a load of casual entitlement.   You don't let broken gameplay elements into the only competitive game mode you have.   The class is clearly imbalanced and has issues all over the place even admitted by most people who support CVs. The only ones who think CVs are fine are absolute potatoes who  suck at the game in the first place and don't understand it.    CV should absolutely be excluded from competitive modes.   

But WG decided that you were right, the game should become  a casual joke. Like some mobile game, bad cheap gameplay for the most profits from potatoes. 

So they dumbed CVs way the hell down and made it super easy for potatoes to farm damage in order to attract them. 

Can't wait till Cv's are in your safe space and with some cool upgrades to make your life miserable.
Guess what? I'll be playing if they don't nerf the hell out of them just to please you and the rest of the snowflakes.
I'm excited at the prospect of blowing you specifically out of the damn digital water and having you cry on the forums.

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
7,883 posts
11,568 battles
2 hours ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

Image result for popcorn meme

OsVPagggEiw76efUJah0_J0MRBtgRA-8an3OOfPN

but in all seriousness, i dont plan on playing CB if CVs, which everyone and their mother know, for a fact, arent balanced yet, are part of it

Edited by tcbaker777
  • Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
1,952 posts
6,181 battles
1 hour ago, Skidmark_01 said:

Can't wait till Cv's are in your safe space and with some cool upgrades to make your life miserable.
Guess what? I'll be playing if they don't nerf the hell out of them just to please you and the rest of the snowflakes.
I'm excited at the prospect of blowing you specifically out of the damn digital water and having you cry on the forums.

Ohh I don’t know if you heard skid mark but you can’t bring your Seal clubing ships to CBs so you might want to get some more practice  at T10. 

Edited by eviltane
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[LWA]
Beta Testers
76 posts
16,033 battles

This is the same way they ruined tanks with artillery and now they are crying for us to go back to tanks but they have not gotten rid of the arty. Last time I play it I got one shot from god only knows where and that was supposed to be fun. Now they are doing the same thing with the aircraft. Wave after wave of it but you can't see the source to do anything about it. We're having some fun now!!!

• Cool 2

[PHU]
Members
46 posts
7,926 battles
2 minutes ago, Grumpy_Chief said:

This is the same way they ruined tanks with artillery and now they are crying for us to go back to tanks but they have not gotten rid of the arty. Last time I play it I got one shot from god only knows where and that was supposed to be fun. Now they are doing the same thing with the aircraft. Wave after wave of it but you can't see the source to do anything about it. We're having some fun now!!!

Pretty much, I lol'd at the notification in WoWs begging me to come back to tanks. They didnt fix arty so I left. If they dont fix CVs Im gone. 

Played 23.4k battles in WoT and dropped the game like bad habit due to arty, balance issues, and power creep. Same thing is happening in this game. 

Don't think I wont WG, 

LM0m9jY.png

• Cool 4

[-V1-]
Beta Testers
180 posts
7,754 battles
On 3/14/2020 at 8:38 AM, motleytanker said:

Paying customer???? Any player from premium time to premium ships is a paying customer so that excuse is out the door.  NO Class should be excluded under any reason within the game. This is a public game for all player's no matter what class of ship they play.

What is getting old is that people continuously whine about this or that in the game. If you don't like it, well there are other games out there to play. There is always new players to take the place of those who have the " Take my ball home syndrome".

so what other company has a game that even comes close to wows? i mean there's [edited] but that game is just blah way to easy to be one shot or one shot someone to the point it's just not fun

[SOV]
Members
4,621 posts
On 3/14/2020 at 11:12 AM, Willawaw said:

Again.   I would love a game mode with no whining dd players to complan and sit in smoke.

There are plenty of people that wpuld like a no bb game or crusier game.

Get down from the high horse and understand that you are not the only one here and learn to play with CV because there cool.

Or vwtter yet try playing them. Yes this is the point were you lie and say your perfict with them but what ever.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[KIA-A]
Beta Testers
3,410 posts
5,710 battles
1 hour ago, Blitzkrieger said:

so what other company has a game that even comes close to wows? i mean there's [edited] but that game is just blah way to easy to be one shot or one shot someone to the point it's just not fun

ultimate admiral dreadnought.

[-V1-]
Beta Testers
180 posts
7,754 battles
1 hour ago, Hanger_18 said:

ultimate admiral dreadnought.

lol not even out yet and it kinda sounds like you have to buy to play

[KIA-A]
Beta Testers
3,410 posts
5,710 battles
On 3/15/2020 at 7:35 PM, Blitzkrieger said:

lol not even out yet and it kinda sounds like you have to buy to play

umm yes? its not f2p. its a 1 time purchase.