Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DuckyShot

Port graphics need split from Game graphics

8 comments in this topic

Members
6,858 posts
15,357 battles

I like the looks of all the ports, but the problem is that I turn foliage off in game (helps when shooting ships behind islands) so when I am in port, I don't see all the pretty trees. I'd love for it to be split so that I can see all the trees in port.

Members
894 posts
3,947 battles

Wait...what?  You basically installed LiDAR on your ships?  That's impressive!

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
15,738 posts
3 hours ago, Ducky_shot said:

I like the looks of all the ports, but the problem is that I turn foliage off in game (helps when shooting ships behind islands) so when I am in port, I don't see all the pretty trees. I'd love for it to be split so that I can see all the trees in port.

I'd be fine if they just stopped force-changing my Port setting every time they want to show off their pointless new addition to the Ports list.

It's on Ocean for a reason, no amount of trying to shove other Ports in my face will change that.

• Cool 1

[WOLFG]
Members
29,075 posts
8,322 battles
3 hours ago, Ducky_shot said:

I like the looks of all the ports, but the problem is that I turn foliage off in game (helps when shooting ships behind islands) 

Oh, you're one of those lol.

[-TDF-]
Beta Testers
1,226 posts
4,464 battles
9 hours ago, Ducky_shot said:

Quit being a try hard then.

:cap_popcorn:

Sign in to follow this