Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
KAPTAIN_KAOS_OBERMEISTER

PSA on PE HEAD START BUNDLE

8 comments in this topic

Members
123 posts

Careful shipmates … read it carefully 

Beyond the 1500 PE tokens... 100 PE Camos...5000 Doubloons....5 million credits …..and sets of 20 of each dragon flags

It states on one line: 

Bonus:  the opportunity to convert 30 ship XP into Free XP for 1 doubloon NOT 30 SHIP(S) XP INTO FREE XP FOR 1 DOUBLOON 

Further down its states: 

All owners of this bundle receive a bonus to the conversion of ship XP into Free XP. Until March 21, 2020, you'll be able to convert 30 XP, instead of 25 XP, for 1 doubloon! 

This is a tad misleading for those who don't re-read it and make sure they know exactly what they are getting for 100 bucks. Typical WGing wording for players who read fast but miss one (S) 

Most players will catch it. But some may buy before re-reading and making sure what they are getting.

o7

Edited by KAPTAIN_KAOS_OBERMEISTER
  • Cool 1

[WOLFO]
[WOLFO]
Members
671 posts
6,528 battles

100 for me is steep. i do love a better conversion rate, tho'. Hopefully something more in my ball-park in the future. I like the bundle. I'd like to see what options there could be in the future for the token part of the package.

[INTEL]
[INTEL]
Members
7,779 posts
37,567 battles

Wait isn't the special conversion rate offered every so often 35:1 instead of the usual 25:1?

This one is only 30 or am I reading this wrong?

They do obfuscate their messages sometimes. Maybe the local Austin crew should proofread. Or are they using Google Translate from Russian directly? One wonders sometimes.

[WOLFC]
Members
694 posts
26,942 battles
1 hour ago, alexf24 said:

Wait isn't the special conversion rate offered every so often 35:1 instead of the usual 25:1?

I really hope this new offering isn't intended to replace the periodic free xp conversion bonus.

[CWM]
Members
614 posts
6,820 battles

I didn’t do the math but at a glance you’d be better off just buying the doubloons needed to convert XP. It’s very minor discount once you  take the cost of the pack and the doubloons you need to get the FXP you need/want. 

• Cool 1

[NSC]
Members
2,350 posts
3 hours ago, alexf24 said:

This one is only 30 or am I reading this wrong?

They do obfuscate their messages sometimes. Maybe the local Austin crew should proofread. Or are they using Google Translate from Russian directly? One wonders sometimes.

The special conversion rate (that we used to get without first paying!) is 35:1.

And yes, this one is only 30:1. I would not buy this $100 USD bundle just because I wanted this "bonus opportunity."

image.png.fadf298d741dd2a315464a32ea965091.png

2 hours ago, Rumple010 said:

I really hope this new offering isn't intended to replace the periodic free xp conversion bonus.

I don't think we can really guess. When was the last time we had a FXP conversion bonus?

Sign in to follow this