Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TL_Warlord_Roff

A bad day to be a CV driver..

7 comments in this topic

[HEROS]
Members
1,992 posts
17,635 battles

Only the folks on the other side of this battle can truly tell you what.. well... went wrong.... but I ended the fight having pummeled two CV's to death and just for good measure tore up an Ohotnik, and ended a Mutsuki attempt to take one of my teams CV's down..  And then just for good measure dished some damage on an OPFOR Fuso, New York, and HSF Graf Spee

https://replayswows.com/replay/83406#stats

I had to share and as referred to in a certain video by a certain streamer

"The Fuso is a shot gun with a sniper scope"

Go check out the replay and remember next time you see a CV in your gun range do not hesitate.. shoot the silly thing... and shoot DD's too because it doesn't matter how small they are, if you don't try the shot, you'll never succeed.

• Cool 2

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,669 posts
9 minutes ago, TL_Warlord_Roff said:

"The Fuso is a shotgun with a sniper scope"

The best of all possible worlds.

I'll go watch the replay. Thanks for posting it.

LOL, that game was over before it began. First Blood on a CV? And then you killed ther other CV shortly after! Well done!

Edited by Snargfargle

[HEROS]
Members
1,992 posts
17,635 battles

Yea pretty much Snargfargle... 5 salvo's on the fist CV with the last being a blind shot... and the second CV running for his life and thinking he was safe only to get slagged by a double citadel on the 4th Salvo.

Moral of the story for CV drivers .. auto pilot somewhere ASAP never ever just sit there.

I did dodge a lot of incoming fire.. only took like 8k of damage or so the entire match.

Fuso's are dangerous ships.. I on occasion see tier VIII matches.. not worried about it.

no tier VIII is proof from plunging 14" fire at range.  She's still my first favorite Battleship.

Edited by TL_Warlord_Roff
  • Cool 1

[RLGN]
Members
14,319 posts
25,262 battles

(never mind.)

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

[INTEL]
Members
13,073 posts
36,080 battles
48 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

The best of all possible worlds.

I'll go watch the replay. Thanks for posting it.

LOL, that game was over before it began. First Blood on a CV? And then you killed ther other CV shortly after! Well done!

It's why i mount the spotter upgrade on my Fuso. I've had a couple of First Bloods on CVs in it. 

• Cool 2

[HINON]
Members
13,277 posts

Rumor has it you get bonus xp if you yell "Surprise!" In all chat right before your salvo connects.

• Cool 1

[D-H-O]
Beta Testers, Volunteer Moderator
278 posts
6,166 battles
18 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Rumor has it you get bonus xp if you yell "Surprise!" In all chat right before your salvo connects.

Either that or "CATCH!!!"  

Sign in to follow this