Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Kana

World of Warships, Am I too late?

11 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
8 posts

Q:

May I still join?

Why even try?

1. Hopefully I can provide some valuable feedback to help improve the quality of World of Warships as a software engineer and QA.

2. Have played  xx years of Navyfield.

3. Background knowledge in WW2 with Kriegsmarine, IJN, RN, and USN would allow me to look into the 3D model's in detail.

n. Been a beta tester for World of Tanks, should give me experience working with Wargaming.

Why didn't apply earlier?

I have been tracking on the alpha, waiting for open Beta, until recently a play video changed my mind.

Thank you for your time

Cheers

And Happy Hunting

Please let me know via e-mail.

Beta Testers
424 posts
941 battles

Yes, Closed Beta Testing is still open for more testers.

However, applying will not guarantee immediate acceptance. There are many who've sent applications right after CBT started and have not been accepted yet.

Beta Testers
19,049 posts
8,108 battles

Q:

May I still join?

Why even try?

1. Hopefully I can provide some valuable feedback to help improve the quality of World of Warships as a software engineer and QA.

2. Have played  xx years of Navyfield.

3. Background knowledge in WW2 with Kriegsmarine, IJN, RN, and USN would allow me to look into the 3D model's in detail.

n. Been a beta tester for World of Tanks, should give me experience working with Wargaming.

Why didn't apply earlier?

I have been tracking on the alpha, waiting for open Beta, until recently a play video changed my mind.

Thank you for your time

Cheers

And Happy Hunting

Please let me know via e-mail.

Cool :B

Btw check up on WG's Twitch for codes.

Edited by KreigsmarineKitty

[DISST]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,035 posts

The alpha ship has sailed .... so what I did there I made a funny.... beta is still open 

Members
31 posts

You've missed out, unless and until you can get an invite code, which are like gold on today's internet. You can try twitch or twitter but they're always sniped by the thousands of people already there. So short answer is no, give up and invest your time elsewhere.

Beta Testers
109 posts
407 battles

Lately most people that I hear about get in from the beta codes, from the looks they are going extremely fast so good luck getting one!

Members
1 post
578 battles

Just applied today.  I had no idea until I saw in my napoleonic wars regiment a world of warships channel with tons of people in it.  Watched some youtube video and it looks awesome.  The RTS like carrier gameplay, torpedoes, the calculating shots.  Reminds me a bit like battle stations midway a game I always wanted to basically look like this.  Will there be an open beta soon, Ill check the forums, just so excited.  

Beta Testers
109 posts
407 battles

Just applied today.  I had no idea until I saw in my napoleonic wars regiment a world of warships channel with tons of people in it.  Watched some youtube video and it looks awesome.  The RTS like carrier gameplay, torpedoes, the calculating shots.  Reminds me a bit like battle stations midway a game I always wanted to basically look like this.  Will there be an open beta soon, Ill check the forums, just so excited.  

http://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/what-next-world-warships/

That link has the Devs talking about a few things. Personally I reckon they hint the OBT should hopefully not be too far away if all goes to plan. I mean the game engine looks like it works quite well apart from a few little things. I have a feeling the main thing is just adding more ships, ship customization and some of the suggestions.

Beta Testers
3 posts

Yes, Closed Beta Testing is still open for more testers.

However, applying will not guarantee immediate acceptance. There are many who've sent applications right after CBT started and have not been accepted yet.

I think many of the applications are just fraudulent accounts designed to harvest beta codes which they turn around and sell on ebay and other beta invite code WTS websites.

Sign in to follow this