You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Learux

GG [07] , Keep that win rate up part 2.

53 comments in this topic

[RKLES]
Members
805 posts

What a sad display of purple action that was.

Can we have real MM?

P.S: Can I join [07],  I am reasonably good and a lot of fun on comms after a few beers.

So many things wrong with this game please fix!

• Funny 2
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 4

[RKLES]
Members
805 posts

It started with myself being subject of the CV's Rocket attacks.

Very few CV's will target a Smolensk first. but in this case I took the barrage taking off about 35% of my health.

Like I said GG [07] boys you lost all my respect terrorizing a pub server on Friday evening.(2DD's and a CV, got to keep that winrate up)

To juice it up, some new Euro DD(Lapland??), was in the division.

What a joke that was.

Edited by Learux

[ANKER]
Members
230 posts
4,839 battles
31 minutes ago, Learux said:

What a sad display of purple action that was.

Can we have real MM?

P.S: Can I join [07],  I am reasonably good and a lot of fun on comms after a few beers.

So many things wrong with this game please fix!

Well that's the point ....if there is nothing wrong with this game how could it be so fun , right  :cap_win: Game Needs Unbalance MM (Players win rate Team ) If your unlucky bcoz they said it's RANDOM youll end up to a team with  48%< Majority and there is nothing you and me can do about it hahhaha Just enjoy what's good left :cap_like: So many positive and negative youll see to this game..it's really up to you bud . I've been a great fun of this game since ALPHA and yes i knew where is this game going..from historical accurate.....to Paper ships....and now to the Gimmick line. :cap_tea:

:cap_rambo:I'm really still expecting the submarine line and the Russian CV line ..I was hoping for some NUKEs since we have attack rockets already or any gimmick does WG will implement in the near future :cap_yes: Game is getting better and better hehhehe

[RKLES]
Members
805 posts

After 5 years my Credit Card has been and will be disconnected from this game, have fun gents.  From now on I'll be a free loader!

Edited by Learux
Spelling error
  • Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[PQUOD]
Members
2,386 posts
5,095 battles

So contextually are we talking about 07 beating on some nub level teams or something?

For those of us that didn't see part 1 of this 2 part to be locked series?

Edited by xalmgrey

[RKLES]
Members
805 posts
36 minutes ago, xalmgrey said:

So contextually are we talking about 07 beating on some nub level teams or something?

For those of us that didn't see part 1 of this 2 part to be locked series?

Please explain nub level team or something?

[TMS]
Beta Testers
3,731 posts
14,297 battles
1 hour ago, Learux said:

It's seal clubbing at a high level and it shouldn't be a thing.

So what you are saying is they should be clubbing at T4.

There is no such thing as clubbing at high tiers, while I may not be a fan of some of the players in 07, no one can dispute the talent the players possess, and if in a div on the red side you can only hope the team folds around them.

There are a few other good clans besides 07 that div, and they choose their ships to play its strengths, so complaining about clubbing at high tiers is pretty stupid.

Edited by CriMiNaL__
  • Cool 1

Supertester
65 posts
10,288 battles

Are we not allowed to play in 3-man divisions like the rest of the player base? Is it a crime if that division includes a CV and a test ship?

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[OO7]
WoWS Community Contributors, Alpha Tester
170 posts
15,331 battles
1 hour ago, Learux said:

Excuse me what? "Seal Clubbing" at high tier?

Let me just see myself out before I burst into uncontrollable laughter.

Seal clubbing would be wrecking new players at low tier.

At top tier it's a difference between players who actually know what they're doing, understand game mechanics and enjoy playing together in comparison to players who maybe don't know/never bothered to learn mechanics, Free EXP'd to Tier 10, and aren't as tactically aware as others.

O7 and Co play in divisions, as anyone else in the game can. Just because they work well with each other doesn't mean they're seal clubbing.

Don't hate the players, hate the game.

• Cool 1

[POP]
Members
1,079 posts
9,336 battles
6 minutes ago, CriMiNaL__ said:

So what you are saying is they should be clubbing at T4.

There is no such thing as clubbing at high tiers, while I may not be a fan of some of the players in 07, no one can dispute the talent the players possess, and if in a div on the red side you can only hope the team folds around them.

There are a few other good clans besides 07 that div, and they choose their ships to play its strengths, so complaining about clubbing at high tiers is pretty stupid.

If maintaining a 70% wr at t4 is seal clubbing then maintaining a 70% wr at t10 is also, one just takes more skill and coordination.   Nothing wrong with either.  If you need to stack a div and stomp players once in a while that's your prerogative, no matter the tier.  Besides with all the t8-10 premiums available now you can get players at any tier with little to no experience.   Frankly the fact that WG has no interest in skill based mm tells me they don't have an issue with "seal clubbing" either.

Getting jack stomped at any tier sucks, at least it's less expensive at t4.  T5-8 seem the easiest to solo in, I try to avoid t9 and 10 unless I am div'd up with clan mates because you are almost guaranteed to be put on a team with divisions and not all are created equal.  

[RKLES]
Members
805 posts

You boys are just doing great, keep coming the arguments.

Submitting my application to 007, 

Game slowly dying:)

[SALVO]
Members
4,322 posts
3,760 battles
1 hour ago, Learux said:

Dude, If you got your [edited]handed to you, that is a learning experience. Really, play that replay, learn where you made the wrong turn to Albuquerque and watch what the other guys did right... and, if after 12k+ battles you consider yourself a seal...

1 hour ago, Learux said:

After 5 years my Credit Card has been and will be disconnected from this game, have fun gents.  From now on I'll be a free loader!

More free loaderism, less entitlement. That's the way, yes sir!

[TMS]
Beta Testers
3,731 posts
14,297 battles
10 minutes ago, HallaSnackbar said:

If maintaining a 70% wr at t4 is seal clubbing then maintaining a 70% wr at t10 is also,

Well what tier are they supposed to play then, and are you saying they cannot div up, if they can maintain a 70% wr, good for them, maybe instead of people complaining about this sort of thing, they learn how to get better at the game themselves.

Using MMM I see so many people who are sub 45% wr, and lower still in their perspective ship, it is no high level wr clan/players fault that wg has made to way to easy to get to higher tiers, and people do not want to spend the time to actually learn how to play this game.

[POP]
Members
1,079 posts
9,336 battles
3 minutes ago, CriMiNaL__ said:

Well what tier are they supposed to play then, and are you saying they cannot div up, if they can maintain a 70% wr, good for them, maybe instead of people complaining about this sort of thing, they learn how to get better at the game themselves.

Using MMM I see so many people who are sub 45% wr, and lower still in their perspective ship, it is no high level wr clan/players fault that wg has made to way to easy to get to higher tiers, and people do not want to spend the time to actually learn how to play this game.

I am not saying they should or should not do anything, I am simply pointing out that doing anything at any tier that gives you a distinct advantage is the same at any tier.  You cannot berate someone for playing solo at t4 and dominating noobs because that is more enjoyable for them than playing solo at t10 and getting dominated by unicums that are better at the game than they are, the skill gap is the same in most cases.

[RKLES]
Members
805 posts

You are right, I'll leave this conversation with a piece of Mendelssohn.

• Cool 1

[TMS]
Beta Testers
3,731 posts
14,297 battles
1 minute ago, HallaSnackbar said:

I am not saying they should or should not do anything, I am simply pointing out that doing anything at any tier that gives you a distinct advantage is the same at any tier.  You cannot berate someone for playing solo at t4 and dominating noobs because that is more enjoyable for them than playing solo at t10 and getting dominated by unicums that are better at the game than they are, the skill gap is the same in most cases.

I see less and less uncums as days go by, I honestly do not see it as a problem, I simply wish people would take responsibility for their actions, like its not someone elses fault they are better at a video game, and they have friends that are also better than most at this video game.

I cant see anyone when they are buried, having their headstone reading,

Loving husband,

Caring father 

WG WR 72%. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[SALVO]
Members
4,322 posts
3,760 battles
1 minute ago, Learux said:

You are right, I'll leave this conversation with a piece of Mendelssohn.

That´s actually a very nice piece mate. That made the thread worthwhile

[TMS]
Members
3,348 posts
33,110 battles

OP i'm sorry but there is nothing wrong with a clan diving together whether they are good or bad.

[SALVO]
Members
4,322 posts
3,760 battles

Holy censors Batman! That was the fastest edit I´ve seen. Now I know why the forum is so pristine and shiny. 

• Cool 1