Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Heed_81

EU DD Camo

4 comments in this topic

Members
26 posts
2,569 battles

Dear War Gaming,

The EU DD perma camo is ugly.... like REALLY ugly.  Please create an alternative.  I will buy all 5 for 15,000 doubloons.

Members
3,100 posts
6,691 battles

The Three Crowns one, or the stock one? 

I actually like the Three Crowns permacamo. Not as much as I like the Grigio-azzurro Chiaro permacamo for the Italian cruisers, especially with the barber-pole stripe, but as much as I like the Victorian White camo and more than I liked the gaudy abomination of the French DD one.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
11,852 posts
24,524 battles
55 minutes ago, RainbowFartingUnicorn said:

The Three Crowns one, or the stock one? 

I actually like the Three Crowns permacamo. Not as much as I like the Grigio-azzurro Chiaro permacamo for the Italian cruisers, especially with the barber-pole stripe, but as much as I like the Victorian White camo and more than I liked the gaudy abomination of the French DD one.

Yeah the 3 Crowns ones are ok. The standard ones are pretty bad at least T6 and T7 (only ones I have seen). The standard perma is especially horrifying on the T7. :Smile_hiding:

[WAKE]
[WAKE]
Members
324 posts
19,167 battles

I agree, I really enjoy the three crowns camo. I wish that the three crowns were so embellished on the stern, but that's a minor issue. Otherwise I think it looks super nice for a perma camo. 

That said, I wish that they stuck with the friesland's perma camo style....light grey. 

Sign in to follow this