You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
HorrorRoach

This is why Smalland is 2mil Fxp:

8 comments in this topic

[BS]
Members
1,978 posts
10,766 battles

I noticed a few months ago, maybe after Christmas, they added all the various containers to the Special section of the premium shop (permanently?). Has anyone done the math to see which crates are the best for special signals? Seems like the Dunkirk ones are one of the best.

image.png.0e99f1bfd07224105c8b1ef5d1b498dd.png

A Dunkirk Premium container includes:

A collectible item from the Dunkirk collection
5x Type 59 camouflage patterns, or 10x special signals of one of the following types: Dragon, Wyvern, Red Dragon, Ouroboros, Hydra, Basilisk, Scylla, or Leviathan
4,000 Free XP, 12,000 Elite Commander XP, or 1,500 Coal

You're going to get like 200 special signals and 25 Type 59's for 60$. I could make 1,000,000 Fxp with that playing Clan battles or Ranked I bet. Playing randoms, I don't think maximizing free xp is worth the risk, longer streaks of losing are possible. For randoms I like to do the ordinary flags like Equal speed charlie london and Papa papa, combined with one special signal like Red Dragon or Basilik. The cheapest way to get free xp is to do it over a large volume of games using Economic signals due to their cheap price, so I just add a special signal here and there to boost it up a little bit.... A middle ground. If you really want to max your XP with crazy signals and camo's, has anyone tried GAMBLING with them? If you log in and win two games in a row, you probably aren't going to win the 3rd game. If you then lose that 3rd game, turn them back on because you're more likely to win the 4th. It's supposedly random so you could actually screw yourself doing that, hence why I called it gambling... haven't tried it myself. it might be fun though, get Excel and track it to see if using one's intuition can boost you above chance a little. That would add up over a lot of games, heh.

EJ

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[ARS]
Beta Testers
4,626 posts
4,984 battles

They prefer if you just buy doubloons to convert Elite EXP into FXP, but they will take that in a pinch too.  This is known.

Members
26 posts
2,569 battles

Dunkirk containers are a solid choice if you have the other collections already.

Members
925 posts
5,110 battles

This is foolish logic. If they priced a ship at $500 and a few hundred people buy it are you going to start a thread that says "This is why ships need to cost more money" ?

• Funny 1

[BS]
Members
1,978 posts
10,766 battles

No, this is their "rationalization" for the price... 

"look, we offer 250 special signals for 60$" thus inflating free xp accrual.

EJ