You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Chief_SeaDog

Its not a record

11 comments in this topic

[SOCOM]
[SOCOM]
Members
636 posts
21,543 battles

In the Nav Battle event I had a great game it was co op  and to some means little but I am proud of my 688 ribbons.

Mass605.thumb.jpg.4fdd77a13711549e8ce03642d2f458d8.jpg

Edited by Chief_SeaDog
  • Cool 2

[WPORT]
Members
5,444 posts
10,491 battles

Congratulations.  :-)

Members
2,848 posts
36,608 battles

It is. It shows you relentlessly attacked and got it done.

I can't remember ever having that many myself. Bots usually attack the most aggressive attacker and that makes it a short outing in match.

So for you to do that is a heck of an achievement.

The toasters are not going to forget you now. Expect a beat down akin to a prison yard fight. It usually takes place innocently as you enter a cap and suddenly all 9 are on you like white on rice. They will straight up ignore the team and just hit just you.

Your team will watch in horror. Some random mains might feel nauseated by the violence. Co-op mains will just say oofff and tell you to run out of there.

If anybody records it, the bad bits will be covered by mocaic tiles as I am sure some international convention was violated.

Just remember, if you have 4-5 million potential damage, then you are popular among bots.

Enjoy the spotlight. LOL

• Funny 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
14,093 posts
19,199 battles
1 hour ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

I am proud of my 866 ribbons.

Really? Did you aim and fire those secondary guns? That's like taking credit for a pitching machine striking someone out, LOL! Hilarious!

[BEA5T]
[BEA5T]
Members
378 posts
14,393 battles

Not to diminish your accomplishment but how did you come up with 866  if you are showing only 605 secondaries and your next highest is 50 ?  Unless something is not showing.  

Your Naval Battle total for that battle indicated 866 ? 

Anyway still good one for Naval Battle in Co-op with a BB. 

[SOCOM]
[SOCOM]
Members
636 posts
21,543 battles
2 hours ago, Noworriesderpy1 said:

Not to diminish your accomplishment but how did you come up with 866  if you are showing only 605 secondaries and your next highest is 50 ?  Unless something is not showing.  

Your Naval Battle total for that battle indicated 866 ? 

Anyway still good one for Naval Battle in Co-op with a BB. 

you were correct I imposed number, common with my condition. but thanks got it corrected

[NWOC]
[NWOC]
Members
1,016 posts
12,315 battles
On 3/14/2020 at 3:39 AM, Umikami said:

Really? Did you aim and fire those secondary guns? That's like taking credit for a pitching machine striking someone out, LOL! Hilarious!

At least coop players attack. On some boats I control my secondaries, maybe op does. Luckily your opinion counts for Zero divided equally.

You have gone from being a great post person, to a whining critic.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
14,093 posts
19,199 battles
29 minutes ago, Gruntdog_3 said:

You have gone from being a great post person, to a whining critic.

Poor baby, disillusioned and disappointed because I haven't lived up to your expectations!

Luckily your opinion counts for Zero divided equally.

Read this, apply liberally, and rub it in until it soothes your hurt butt.

On some boats I control my secondaries, maybe op does.

You NEVER control your secondaries; at best, on some ships, you select a target for them to focus. That is a far cry from controlling anything. It's absolutely hilarious to think someone, ANYONE, thinks he did something by getting some huge number of secondary hits, especially in co-op. Like I said, it's like bragging that your pitching machine struck someone out, and with it being co-op, that someone would be a really dumb robot. I'm not whining, I'm laughing my body parts off, first at him, and then at you for defending him. Toodles, noodles!

[NWOC]
[NWOC]
Members
1,016 posts
12,315 battles
19 hours ago, Umikami said:

Poor baby, disillusioned and disappointed because I haven't lived up to your expectations!

Read this, apply liberally, and rub it in until it soothes your hurt butt.

You NEVER control your secondaries; at best, on some ships, you select a target for them to focus. That is a far cry from controlling anything. It's absolutely hilarious to think someone, ANYONE, thinks he did something by getting some huge number of secondary hits, especially in co-op. Like I said, it's like bragging that your pitching machine struck someone out, and with it being co-op, that someone would be a really dumb robot. I'm not whining, I'm laughing my body parts off, first at him, and then at you for defending him. Toodles, noodles!

umikami I have no illusions about anybody, particularly Pogue's.

I do not wear diapers, buy my near neighbor has a toddler. I will inform her of your personal remedy for soothing your diaper rash.

Never heard of 'Toodles noodles'. Must be REMF only use.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
14,093 posts
19,199 battles
17 minutes ago, Gruntdog_3 said:

umikami I have no illusions about anybody, particularly Pogue's.

I do not wear diapers, buy my near neighbor has a toddler. I will inform her of your personal remedy for soothing your diaper rash.

Never heard of 'Toodles noodles'. Must be REMF only use.

Well, if you had a factual argument you'd have used it, obviously you don't, so instead you decided to just call people names. Yeah, that's effective; you go with that!

[NWOC]
[NWOC]
Members
1,016 posts
12,315 battles
7 hours ago, Umikami said:

Well, if you had a factual argument you'd have used it, obviously you don't, so instead you decided to just call people names. Yeah, that's effective; you go with that!

Following your example.