Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
WildWitch

New Game Mode required

8 comments in this topic

[ALWC]
[ALWC]
Members
128 posts
5,459 battles

I am pretty new to the game, but am already seriously fed up with random mode - its got to the point where its no fun anymore being saddled with players who sit at the back, hide and do nothing - or suicide themselves in the first few minutes.

Can we please have a 5vs 5 division mode/clan vs clan (no randoms) - or similar - so at least we can choose who we get to play with?  it would seriously put a lot more fun back into the game.

Edited by WildWitch

[WORX]
Members
10,631 posts
18,519 battles
10 minutes ago, WildWitch said:

I am pretty new to the game, but am already seriously fed up with random mode - its got to the point where its no fun anymore being saddled with players who sit at the back, hide and do nothing - or suicide themselves in the first few minutes.

Can we please have a 5vs 5 division mode - or similar - so at least we can choose who we get to play with?  it would seriously put a lot more fun back into the game.

New game modes are in development...

With over 5k people online at a given, how are you going to "choose" who you play with ??? You already have to option to DIV up with people of your choosing...

Edited by Navalpride33

[ALWC]
[ALWC]
Members
128 posts
5,459 battles
8 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

New game modes are in development...

With over 5k people online at a given, how are you going to "choose" who you play with ??? You already have to option to DIV up with people of your choosing...

By having a 5vs 5 match or 7vs7 div match like in CBs... div v div

[WORX]
Members
10,631 posts
18,519 battles
1 minute ago, WildWitch said:

By having a 5vs 5 match or 7vs7 div match like in CBs... div v div

CB is so 2018... WIth numbers falling compared to those joining, your idea is fundamentally flawed.. It will not work and IMO it will fail

Right now Clans are consolidating or disappearing... Making CB, reduced to the same clans repetitiveness with a hint of mundane gaming experience.

The problem IMO, isn't the DIV vs DIV without clan names... Its simply the fundamental structure is no longer valid for today's meta...

WOWS dont have the team element  anymore. When their ships are not dependent on other ships, injecting a team concept game mode.. Is a failed proposition..

[ALWC]
[ALWC]
Members
128 posts
5,459 battles

Our clan is newish and only started CBs this year.. we loved it, being able to play as reasonable sized team and strategise... maybe its old hat to some of you older players...i dunno...we were looking forward to it next season but with the choice now being a CV OR a BB, then all of our BB mains (and there are a lot) wont get to play as the CV is an obvious choice..

I know of 2 other clans that have formed after ours did so clans are not all disappearing, old ones may be dying out due to inactivity and ineffective leadership but others are forming.  I have no idea what the overall numbers are, but if they are falling then it maybe because the game modes/gameplay/matchmaking is kinda broke - this new mode may help stop the bleed - i really dont know... i dont have the years of experience in this game that others do.

Really wanted a game mode similar to that CB mode, where you can put a competitive team together and fight other teams strategically, without having it down to luck.  Other games i play have 3vs3 battles  between alliances/clans with rankings for matchmaking, so it cant be that hard to implement surely, and yes i know it needs to be more than 3vs 3...

Anyway, just a suggestion/request, cant do any harm....

[ALWC]
[ALWC]
Members
128 posts
5,459 battles
1 minute ago, Lightninger said:

Have you explored other game modes that are not PvP like Scenarios? 

Hiya, yes we have done those, but they are kinda repetitive - real players add a different dynamic...

Members
1,438 posts
20,188 battles
Just now, WildWitch said:

Hiya, yes we have done those, but they are kinda repetitive - real players add a different dynamic...

If you think they are repetitive, you just haven't challenged yourself yet. Go to my YouTube channel using the link in my signature or looking up my name in YouTube. There are a lot of things you can do like purposely spawning the Extra Battleships in Aegis, which is the current weekly Scenario. You can also do short divisions like going in with only 4 or 5 ships. It is also interesting when you find something that doesn't quite work as intended, which you can see in my Permanent Night Cherry Blossom playlist. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this