You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Netharon

Stream Codes / Missions

10 comments in this topic

[NAUT]
Members
148 posts
3,047 battles

I'm getting fairly frustrated here, as are others that I have seen in stream chats.

Mission #3 of 3 doesn't have an NA stream. So how do we start that mission?

Today's NA stream just ended early, and no code was given to start any mission, and no drop happened to start any mission. Where is it? How do we do it?

Also, the news says "Didn't miss any streams and completed all the missions? Claim your flag and achievement"

Ok... thats a bit vague. So we have to watch all streams? Thats multiple languages.

Can someone clear this up please, especially the missing mission today.

Thanks in advance.

[WOLFC]
Members
2,874 posts
16,285 battles

The one on yesterday's NA stream was ASSEMBLYREQUIRED ... there's usually only 1 per week.  I did catch part of the Japan stream earlier and one in German later, but those codes didn't work.

[NAUT]
Members
148 posts
3,047 battles
1 minute ago, DocWalker said:

The one on yesterday's NA stream was ASSEMBLYREQUIRED ... there's usually only 1 per week.  I did catch part of the Japan stream earlier and one in German later, but those codes didn't work.

What about the part where it says "Didnt miss any streams and completed all the missions?"

Okay, so do we literally have to play every stream as it clearly says to get the bonus content? Not just the three missions? 

[WOLFC]
Members
2,874 posts
16,285 battles
6 minutes ago, Netharon said:

What about the part where it says "Didnt miss any streams and completed all the missions?"

Okay, so do we literally have to play every stream as it clearly says to get the bonus content? Not just the three missions? 

I actually haven't read it, except maybe a first time scan, and honestly ... I don't really care about all these missions. 

I'm just concentrating on IFHE and other Captain changes while we have free respecs.

[KWA]
Members
183 posts
18,244 battles

Today's code is N3V3RGUNNAG1V3

It's the same mission every week with a different code for it in the streams.

edit: if you already have the mission you can stop obsessing over twitch until the next week (like me xoxo)

Edited by Hyperion728

[LOS]
Members
864 posts
13,742 battles
53 minutes ago, Netharon said:

I went to the one in German on the DE YouTube  yesterday

and the password on the German channel was the same for the US/EN an hour or two later.

Nicht wahr Kamerad?  

[NAUT]
Members
148 posts
3,047 battles

I see. Thanks for the clarification guys.

So, we just need to get, and complete all three missions for the bonus achievement and flag, not "watch all streams" as it said in the news announcement?

[QC_1_]
Beta Testers
140 posts
6,657 battles

Code not working at the moment.