Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Zaydin

Would be nice if events went back to not require whaling in order to access the Hall of Fame

9 comments in this topic

[WKY19]
Beta Testers
2,152 posts
14,619 battles

Edit: I'm an idiot, please ignore.

[HINON]
Members
14,216 posts
22 minutes ago, Zaydin said:

Umm you only need to complete 5 of the tasks to get to the next directive. You do not have to finish all of them to get the hall of fame unlocked just like the previous times WG has had directives. You can do it all FTP and no european ships required.

[GPORT]
Members
246 posts
14,320 battles

Yep...I do mine in co-op. Takes longer  , but way less aggravating . 

[UNHLY]
Members
5,069 posts
14,189 battles

The hall of fame is only after the last stage just as it always has been. There are always tasks in each stage using the early access ships or premium ship for that event to allow people with the early access or premium ships to progress further, but you’ve never needed to use those tasks to complete the stage. Some of the stages require a more diverse fleet than others if you don’t have the new ship(s) but every one has been doable without needing any non tech tree ships. 

Also, if you have it, Friesland should count for at least some pan eu DD tasks. I know it counts for the commander xp task this week. 

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07

[WKY19]
Beta Testers
2,152 posts
14,619 battles

Consider me pants on head retarded today, then. Brain completely shut down on me after getting woken up early.

• Funny 1

[WKY19]
Beta Testers
2,152 posts
14,619 battles
27 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Umm you only need to complete 5 of the tasks to get to the next directive. You do not have to finish all of them to get the hall of fame unlocked just like the previous times WG has had directives. You can do it all FTP and no european ships required.

Crown me the village idiot for the day then 'cause I feel stupid.

I swear past events you could access the Hall of Fame through all four directives though. It was either British Carriers or the Honor and Glory event where finishing in a certain bracket got you extra event tokens to use towards unlocks.

[HINON]
Members
14,216 posts
7 minutes ago, Zaydin said:

I swear past events you could access the Hall of Fame through all four directives though. It was either British Carriers or the Honor and Glory event where finishing in a certain bracket got you extra event tokens to use towards unlocks.

No worries, it's easy enough to miss something. It's happened to me with this game from time to time as well :fish_book:

[UNHLY]
Members
5,069 posts
14,189 battles
12 minutes ago, Zaydin said:

The honor and glory event had extra rewards (I think) for a faster finish. 

19 minutes ago, Zaydin said:

Consider me pants on head retarded today, then. Brain completely shut down on me after getting woken up early.

I’ve got a friendly redneck cyborg in my clan with a great solution to that problem. Lots and lots of coffee. :Smile_trollface:

Sign in to follow this