You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
groundace

Has anyone tried Cheshire in PvE?

5 comments in this topic

[FLOG]
Members
89 posts
6,299 battles

Came back to the game recently, (Just been busy with other games past 3 months) And I see that not one but two premium British Heavy cruisers are now a thing. From what I've seen the teir VI London seems to be what people were hoping Exeter to be (Ie Exeter without her nerfs bumped to teir VI) But aside from like 1 video on YouTube I've heard next to nothing about about Cheshire and her concept seems cool but I can't really garner any idea about how she is to play. Has anyone tried her? Is she bad or just underwhelming or something?

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,427 posts
12,692 battles

I know the CC SeaRaptor just made a video on her I'm not sure if that's the one you saw .

Edited by clammboy

[KAPPA]
Members
3,126 posts
9,284 battles

A cit like Neptune, guns able to keep up with the T9 of the line on DPM, AA that is arguable as good or better than Baltimore depending on your taste in flak, and a super heal.

If you liked open water Neptune, but prefer CA guns, she's a ship for you. Try a game in Neptune, but don't use smoke. You should know how you like her by the end if you get shot at enough. :cap_haloween:

[WOLF3]
Members
30,965 posts
26,039 battles
40 minutes ago, Shoggoth_pinup said:

Try a game in Neptune, but don't use smoke. You should know how you like her by the end if you get shot at enough. :cap_haloween:

:Smile_hiding:

[INTEL]
[INTEL]
Members
7,779 posts
37,567 battles

I play Cheshire in PvP and London in both PvP and Coop.

Cheshire is very decent. London gave me both decent games and some horrible-get blapped early-games too.

Neither one is my favorite but not bad. I used them as trainers. They came with 200% for a few battles (I still have a few left for Cheshire so I play it once a day).