Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TankzGirl

Armory doesn't load

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

34
[DJL]
Members
37 posts
26,296 battles

Installed the update this morning. All went well, could access the game.

Then I tried going to the armory.  Nothing.  Just spun, as if it were loading.

I walked away for 15 minutes.  STILL no armory.

Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14,519
[PVE]
Members
15,278 posts
33,168 battles
11 minutes ago, TankzGirl said:

Installed the update this morning. All went well, could access the game.

Then I tried going to the armory.  Nothing.  Just spun, as if it were loading.

I walked away for 15 minutes.  STILL no armory.

Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks.

Same for me. Has been down since the update went live.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,022
Community Department
3,375 posts
1,300 battles
31 minutes ago, TankzGirl said:

Installed the update this morning. All went well, could access the game.

 Then I tried going to the armory.  Nothing.  Just spun, as if it were loading.

 I walked away for 15 minutes.  STILL no armory.

 Anyone else having this problem?

 Thanks.

Possible, I also saw this. A couple of reloads of this tab fixed the issue. 
Thanks for your report.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14,519
[PVE]
Members
15,278 posts
33,168 battles
9 minutes ago, turbo07 said:

Possible, I also saw this. A couple of reloads of this tab fixed the issue. 
Thanks for your report.

It has finally come back for me after exiting the game entirely and logging back in a couple times. And FWIW there seems to be a second small update this AM since the main 9.2 dropped. Maybe that fixed it(?) because it was after that downloaded and installed that the Armory worked again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,022
Community Department
3,375 posts
1,300 battles
1 hour ago, AdmiralThunder said:

It has finally come back for me after exiting the game entirely and logging back in a couple times. And FWIW there seems to be a second small update this AM since the main 9.2 dropped. Maybe that fixed it(?) because it was after that downloaded and installed that the Armory worked again.

I don't see any additional updates. But if the Armory tab works finally for you that's great.
Thanks for your reply. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14,519
[PVE]
Members
15,278 posts
33,168 battles
1 minute ago, turbo07 said:

I don't see any additional updates. But if the Armory tab works finally for you that's great.
Thanks for your reply. 

IT did the main one and then a second small one after. I am pretty sure both were the game but maybe 2nd one was the launcher part? In the end it works so.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,022
Community Department
3,375 posts
1,300 battles
2 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

 IT did the main one and then a second small one after. I am pretty sure both were the game but maybe 2nd one was the launcher part? In the end it works so.

You are almost right, Armory uses in-game browser. So, most issues are standard and may be fixed with simple actions, eg. reload tab.
These points may help if the issue can not be solved with simple actions:

Spoiler
  • Clear the in-game browser cache. To do this, go to \World_of_Warships\profile, then open the cef_cache folder and delete all files from it.
  • Clear cache and cookies.
  • Open the engine_config.xml file located in the root folder of the game called "res", open it with any text editor (for example: Notepad or Notepad++), find the line <hardwareAcceleration>auto</hardwareAcceleration> and change the value "auto" to "false" to make the line look like this: <hardwareAcceleration>false</hardwareAcceleration>. Save the changes and close the file.
  • If this recommendation does not help, you can use the web version of the resources. To do this, you must first log in to the portal under your account, and then click the necessary link:

But you need to use clear game client or launch the game in safe mode:

Spoiler

en_voAgm15c.jpg&key=b98f8519edd1a55831be

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2 posts
511 battles

I cannot access to armory via game either.

I can access the armory via web page, but all my resources are shown as "0" here, i do not know why.

Anybody having same problem?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×