13 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,783 posts
20,259 battles

There's paid buff? Which ones, pray tell?

• Cool 3

[DDMAF]
Members
2,897 posts
16,429 battles
13 minutes ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

h8tf9wu234aeiop.thumb.png.0aad822b5dcf5968848aff6e33da4432.png

She learned to love him.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,718 posts

I really don't think you understand this game at all, which is weird as you have over 2000 battles so you should have much more than the basics learned by now. There is very little "pay to win" in WOWS. In fact, WOWS is just about the least pay to win freemium game that I can think of. 

Premium content doesn't make your ship all that much better. What premium camouflage does that other camouflage doesn't is to increase the XP and credits you earn and is permanent, that is all. The camouflage you get from the daily crates have exactly the same concealment and dispersion buff as do premium camouflages.

Premium ships are not all that much better than non-premium ships. In fact, they sometimes are not as good. What they do do is play a bit differently. For example, the North Carolina is a long-range sniper whereas the Massachusetts is a mid-range brawler. Premium ships have the benefit of using any commanders of that nation without retraining and having a moderate XP and credit buff, that's all.

Premium consumables do give you the slight advantage of faster reload times and one more consumable but these can be purchased by anyone using in-game currency or obtained from daily crates.

• Cool 2

[O7]
Members
1,032 posts
5,166 battles
1 minute ago, Lert said:

There's paid buff? Which ones, pray tell?

Premium matchmaking obviously

How else would people be able to get 70% win rates?

If you don't have it then all the potatoes will be on your team, there is no confirmation bias in that at all.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[-BMV-]
Members
539 posts
19,723 battles
24 minutes ago, DolphinPrincess said:

Premium matchmaking obviously

How else would people be able to get 70% win rates?

If you don't have it then all the potatoes will be on your team, there is no confirmation bias in that at all.

Don't forget Premium dispersion and a 110% more chance of citadels.... Sigh people really amazes me sometimes.

• Funny 1

[WOLFG]
Members
662 posts
14,096 battles
47 minutes ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

h8tf9wu234aeiop.thumb.png.0aad822b5dcf5968848aff6e33da4432.png

Only Truth I see is you like making multiple threads basically whining about the same thing: Premium accounts, camo and consumables. I want to add some fuel to the fire. You can also get commanders and ship upgrades in the Armory that gives players advantages. And people even use them. :cap_fainting:

[DDMAF]
Members
2,897 posts
16,429 battles
12 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

WTH is a "paid buff"??? :Smile_teethhappy::Smile_smile:

It's the world's oldest profession, my friend.

• Funny 1

[INTEL]
[INTEL]
Members
7,704 posts
36,243 battles
2 hours ago, Sidelock said:

Don't forget Premium dispersion and a 110% more chance of citadels.... Sigh people really amazes me sometimes.

What? They reduced Premium chance of citadels to 110% now? Reduce? We should complain. SMH

• Funny 1