Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
vallonzek

royal tokens

7 comments in this topic

[TAFFY]
Members
136 posts

i finished the directives and got the london and did the task for the london and now i have 970 royal tokens.  i need 30 more for the legendary captain, but, how do i get them?  i don't see them as a reward anywhere now

i know i can spend 1000 doubloons and get 40 of them but im trying not to do that cause i don't have the doubloons

[LOU1]
Members
4,227 posts
12,519 battles

You get 10 each day for winning a battle in the London, or Albemarle, or Cheshire (under the missions tab).  You get 10 tokens for each daily mission set = 20/day.

• Cool 2

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
20,292 battles
1 hour ago, vallonzek said:

how do i get them?

Do the London Missions.

[PVE]
Members
20,105 posts
12,934 battles
4 hours ago, vallonzek said:

i finished the directives and got the london and did the task for the london and now i have 970 royal tokens.  i need 30 more for the legendary captain, but, how do i get them?  i don't see them as a reward anywhere now

i know i can spend 1000 doubloons and get 40 of them but im trying not to do that cause i don't have the doubloons

4 hours ago, ExploratorOne said:

You get 10 each day for winning a battle in the London, or Albemarle, or Cheshire (under the missions tab).  You get 10 tokens for each daily mission set = 20/day.

This^^^

Details here

[PVE]
Members
4,791 posts
21,113 battles
4 hours ago, vallonzek said:

Boy, am I glad you asked this question........  Same boat: London yesterday and at 950........  Whew, crisis averted.

Sign in to follow this