Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
henrychenhenry

Operation Lifeboat: Why Theodore Chandler?

11 comments in this topic

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
20,275 battles
3 hours ago, RipNuN2 said:

ZUTzht3.gif

QUICK. Have him sign an NDA!

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
28,722 posts
24,990 battles

Don't know, but at least Chandler was a real USN officer.  Better than f--king Steven Seagal or his John Doe replacement, and his brother.

• Cool 2

[WOLF3]
Members
141 posts
14,144 battles
1 minute ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

Don't know, but at least Chandler was a real USN officer.  Better than f--king Steven Seagal or his John Doe replacement, and his brother.

I miss Steven walking about on the Missouri in port.  My daughter got a kick out of that.  I showed her the cat on the Bismarck, but her being older now, she didn't giggle as much.

[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts
18 hours ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

I know he's real, and this makes me more curious. Why Chandler and not any other USN officer? Doesn't seem to me like Chandler had anything to do with Stack Up.

[WOLFC]
Members
2,158 posts
10,518 battles
15 hours ago, henrychenhenry said:

I know he's real, and this makes me more curious. Why Chandler and not any other USN officer? Doesn't seem to me like Chandler had anything to do with Stack Up.

There are two historical USN officers in the game: Chandler and Halsey. WG did not want to put Halsey in the premium shop.

There are also two unique USN commanders that have no special skills or talents: Chandler and Dusty Roades. Dusty Rodes is being offered in one bundle with WV 1941. Chandler is the safe option to put in the other bundle because he offer no competitive advantage.

• Cool 1

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,252 posts
14,675 battles
On 3/3/2020 at 8:42 PM, henrychenhenry said:

From the news page today is an article about a new WG partnership.

Among the two bundles is one with a personal mission for Theodore Chandler. Why Theodore Chandler? Does anyone know?

Aloha,

So we have a list of "famous" or "notable" Capt's that we aren't going to use as "Legendary" Capt's. So we just pulled two Capt's from that list for this event. That's it. :Smile_izmena:

Mahalo,

-Hapa

• Cool 2

[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts
7 hours ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

Aloha,

So we have a list of "famous" or "notable" Capt's that we aren't going to use as "Legendary" Capt's. So we just pulled two Capt's from that list for this event. That's it. :Smile_izmena:

Mahalo,

-Hapa

Thanks for the info!

Sign in to follow this