You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Telastyn

I'm sorry.

21 comments in this topic

Members
425 posts
16,864 battles

image.thumb.png.df0443a0150119d4093e2454a4a12e2e.png

This might be my first proper solo warrior (sinking the reds, rather than winning on points) in 14k+ games.

Also, I'm sorry to the red player who saw the stats and called the carry at the start of the match. You were right.

• Cool 7
  • Boring 2

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,714 posts
2 minutes ago, Telastyn said:

This might be my first proper solo warrior (sinking the reds, rather than winning on points) in 14k+ games.

Also, I'm sorry to the red player who saw the stats and called the carry at the start of the match. You were right.

Solo Warrior the hard way! Congrats!

• Funny 1

[HINON]
Members
13,814 posts
39 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

All Solo Warrior's are proper.

Aside from AFK ones.

OP well done!

qZYuqNF.gif

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
20,275 battles

Why would anyone say CVs were OP?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[S0L0]
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,734 posts
7,251 battles
6 hours ago, Umikami said:

giphy.gif

• Cool 1

[FORM]
Members
1,947 posts
12,546 battles
11 hours ago, Telastyn said:

Congrats. I've only seen Solo captured twice. And the first time I saw it, the player who got it was AFK the whole match, but the fight was so close that no one had a chance to get him before time ran out. 

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
20,275 battles
2 hours ago, iRA6E said:

giphy.gif

Ah Pookie; don't you just wish your opinion was the majority one!

• Funny 1

[S0L0]
[S0L0]
4,734 posts
7,251 battles
14 minutes ago, Umikami said:

Ah Pookie; don't you just wish your opinion was the majority one!

Only opinion that matters to me is  WG's and the one they developed for the game we are both playing..  You know the one with CVs in it...   You can continue to whine and derail in every single CV post here.    It's about as an effective a use of the bandwidth as trying to clean a window with your tongue, and about as sad in appearance as well.    

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
20,275 battles
1 minute ago, iRA6E said:

Only opinion that matters to me is  WG's and the one they developed for the game we are both playing..  You know the one with CVs in it...   You can continue to whine and derail in every single CV post here.    It's about as an effective a use of the bandwidth as trying to clean a window with your tongue, and about as sad in appearance as well.    

You get mad every time anyone has something detrimental to say about CVs; are you scared that, since the complaints are NOT going away, WG might eventually take notice and do something about that? Like every other never ending complaint they've received? And we all know how WG uses the nerf hammer, now don't we; no gentle taps there, oh no. Like JOHN HENRY driving railroad spikes, on every nerf they've done. So you just go ahead and spout all the bile and grief you want, cuz the sun don't shine on one dogs rear every day, now does it?

[S0L0]
[S0L0]
4,734 posts
7,251 battles
2 minutes ago, Umikami said:

You get mad every time anyone has something detrimental to say about CVs; are you scared that, since the complaints are NOT going away, WG might eventually take notice and do something about that? Like every other never ending complaint they've received? And we all know how WG uses the nerf hammer, now don't we; no gentle taps there, oh no. Like JOHN HENRY driving railroad spikes, on every nerf they've done. So you just go ahead and spout all the bile and grief you want, cuz the sun don't shine on one dogs rear every day, now does it?

You're mistaking me for someone who would get mad over a game or random post from some other irrelevant (like me) on the other end of a keyboard somewhere in the world.   Feel free to carry on with your wildly effective protest....     

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
20,275 battles
1 hour ago, iRA6E said:

You're mistaking me for someone who would get mad over a game or random post from some other irrelevant (like me) on the other end of a keyboard somewhere in the world.   Feel free to carry on with your wildly effective protest....     

I will (though it amuses me that you all constantly try to get those of us who protest CVs to stop; what are you scared of?)

[WOLFG]
Members
31,245 posts
9,606 battles
15 hours ago, Umikami said:

Exactly, after all, nobody says Kongo is OP...

(that's how I got my last one, kiting Standards and other slowboats at 3/4 throttle lol)  

[WOLFG]
Members
31,245 posts
9,606 battles
4 hours ago, Umikami said:

I will (though it amuses me that you all constantly try to get those of us who protest CVs to stop; what are you scared of?)

For me, it's that I'd rather see some fresh (or at least rehashed) complaints lol.

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,252 posts
14,676 battles
19 hours ago, Telastyn said:

GG!

:Smile_izmena:

-Hapa

Members
425 posts
16,864 battles
17 hours ago, Umikami said:

Yeah... My "best" solo warrior was in pre-rework CV when I sunk 9. Time ran out before I could get the last enemy.

People gripe about cvs all the time, but they are way less influential to victory now.

And really, anytime someone does 3x the server average damage for their ship, they're going to heavily influence the game - no matter what ship they're in.

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
20,275 battles
2 hours ago, Telastyn said:

People gripe about cvs all the time, but they are way less influential to victory now.

Totally disagree, due to them being much harder to kill, having eternal plane regeneration, and being able to use multiple , timed strikes, while they do less alpha damage, they have a much greater influence over any match, which is proven by the increased number of CV players in the game.

• Boring 1

[DOTM]
Beta Testers
1,805 posts
12,985 battles

I only ever got one Solo Warrior and it was years ago in the Essex.

In any case, congrats. It's probably the hardest achievement to get in the game.

Members
443 posts
451 battles

Solo Warrior gets respect regardless of the ship. Crapping in a props thread is pretty, well...crappy.

+1 OP

[-GOD-]
[-GOD-]
Members
1,353 posts
3 hours ago, Telastyn said:

But still a cancerous testicular wart masquerading as a balanced ship class

• Boring 2