Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
vikingno2

Andrew Cunningham

14 comments in this topic

[SCSA]
Members
27 posts
2,617 battles

If I get enough (going to be close - how long can you earn daily tokens once you earn the cruiser and win battles for?) then I'll grab the captain.  Will be the first Premium captain I get!

Members
2,439 posts
14,392 battles

Unless you don't get to the 1000 token threshold to get the captain or have no interest at all in the British ships, I'd say go for the captain.  THese captains go for 3/4ths the cost of a premium ship in coal, so its better to get them now with tokens than later with coal.

If you don't get 1k or don't use British ships, then obviously pick what works best for you.  The 200 doubloons for 140 or whatever tokens isn't a bad deal (if you need some doubloons).

[POP]
Members
4,750 posts
12,813 battles

Definitely the captain here, and then probably a few days of premium or some doubloons with the remainder. Not sure yet what ship he’s going on but I can decide that later. 

23 minutes ago, Landtuber said:

If I get enough (going to be close - how long can you earn daily tokens once you earn the cruiser and win battles for?) then I'll grab the captain.  Will be the first Premium captain I get!

I think it was a maximum of 280 tokens from that challenge, so it should go until next Tuesday. 

[PSP]
Members
564 posts
5,040 battles

I'll get the Captain and hopefully 400 doubloons out of it. 

In addition to the London, I'll also use my free XP to get the Nelson at some point. Then I'll have two British premium ships to stick my commanders Cunningham and one of the Dunkirk Bros in. Just need to decide which. Any ideas?

[ARS]
Beta Testers
5,331 posts
5,821 battles
27 minutes ago, MichiganEagle said:

I'll get the Captain and hopefully 400 doubloons out of it. 

In addition to the London, I'll also use my free XP to get the Nelson at some point. Then I'll have two British premium ships to stick my commanders Cunningham and one of the Dunkirk Bros in. Just need to decide which. Any ideas?

Per Flamu Cunningham is excellent in British BBs due to the ease of activating one of his traits with British BB HE.

• Cool 1

[-VT-]
Members
1,027 posts
27,581 battles

Thank you all, I'll probably get it I do like playing the Conq and it might not be too bad on the UK heavy cruisers

[INTEL]
[INTEL]
Members
7,711 posts
36,308 battles

I got Cunningham with 1000 tokens yesterday. Having London early helped, and will get another London (doubloons) at the end of the directive this week anyway.

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers
3,313 posts
9,962 battles

I use Cunningham on Ark Royal and welcome the extra 5 knots of speed on the torpedo planes.

• Cool 2

[WOLFO]
Members
595 posts
5,513 battles

still incredibly torn on this, after the grind I believe I'll have 1100. A fine balance. The skipper seems nice, but my days of high-tier, clan or other-wise, seem very far away. Hard to resolve, DB's to convert FXP, or the skipper.

Sign in to follow this