Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MEANN

Clan Wars

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,956
[HATE]
Members
1,073 posts
17,676 battles

So, I have a bot of a complaint and a suggestion.

The complaint. 

  • MM for clan battles constant 3 division and league jump

My clan current rank is high Storm 2.

Most of the clans i saw last night and on Saturday were typhoon 1 and 2. 

I can understand the struggle you should beat the league above you. As a requirement of being in that league. 

Explain to me why it makes sense to have to beat typhoon teams to just make it to the struggle. 

Especially when you are 150 points from it. 

*suggestion*

Keep mm within one league only. 

gales plays gale until struggle. ect only exception being the top 2 leagues as they represent the top 1% of the server. 

Last season you had only 50 total clans that made it to typhoon and hurricane. 

Storm has several hundred clans so no issue of time in cue

gales also makes up a very large group of teams no issue if long wait times and the same would be true for squall. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
351
[YETI]
[YETI]
Members
548 posts
12,624 battles

They were probably playing the Bravo team and were lower rank than their Alpha team.  There Alpha could be Typhoon and Bravo be Storm which means when you fight their Bravo team their clan name will be the color of Typhoon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
532
[CUTE]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,046 posts
11,487 battles
5 minutes ago, Admiral_Andy said:

They were probably playing the Bravo team and were lower rank than their Alpha team.  There Alpha could be Typhoon and Bravo be Storm which means when you fight their Bravo team their clan name will be the color of Typhoon.

This the shown rank is the top one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,899
[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
3,614 posts
15,595 battles

This has been happening for at least a few seasons. I am not happy about it either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
549
[OO7]
Members
619 posts
7,652 battles

Its actually a simple fix.

If this game had more players, more clans, then mm wouldn't struggle to find teams.  You know, if the dev actually fixed issue such as balancing, new player retention, inter-tier progressio---- OH WHATS THAT NEW BROKEN PREM WE CAN RELEASE 4 MONIES????

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,375
[R-F]
Members
1,787 posts
10,858 battles

what were your queue times like?  I have heard - dunno if it's true - that the MM uses the first minute to try to find a close match for your team.  If it doesn't, then for the next minute it expands the search a little, and then expands it more in the next, etc.  So if you have a long queue and it pops right at the 2:00 mark, odds are you're about to play someone much higher or much lower than your team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,956
[HATE]
Members
1,073 posts
17,676 battles
5 minutes ago, Brhinosaurus said:

what were your queue times like?  I have heard - dunno if it's true - that the MM uses the first minute to try to find a close match for your team.  If it doesn't, then for the next minute it expands the search a little, and then expands it more in the next, etc.  So if you have a long queue and it pops right at the 2:00 mark, odds are you're about to play someone much higher or much lower than your team.

last night was less than 2 minutes but not instant. I will see wed if it is correlated to cue time as to when i will get typhoon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,441
[SALVO]
Members
2,681 posts
6,790 battles
41 minutes ago, MEANN said:

So, I have a bot of a complaint and a suggestion.

The complaint. 

  • MM for clan battles constant 3 division and league jump

My clan current rank is high Storm 2.

Most of the clans i saw last night and on Saturday were typhoon 1 and 2. 

I can understand the struggle you should beat the league above you. As a requirement of being in that league. 

Explain to me why it makes sense to have to beat typhoon teams to just make it to the struggle. 

Especially when you are 150 points from it. 

*suggestion*

Keep mm within one league only. 

gales plays gale until struggle. ect only exception being the top 2 leagues as they represent the top 1% of the server. 

Last season you had only 50 total clans that made it to typhoon and hurricane. 

Storm has several hundred clans so no issue of time in cue

gales also makes up a very large group of teams no issue if long wait times and the same would be true for squall. 

It would be beautiful if it stayed within the same league for Alpha / Bravo. It does seem rather often that we fight top teams.  Though keep reading my text below. 

31 minutes ago, Shigure_DD said:

This the shown rank is the top one.

This very much.  Meann you will see us with typhoon tags.  We got the Alpha team into Typhoon and then lost our way back into " the struggle to stay". That is where we left the team last Thursday and won't touch Alpha until we get Bravo into typhoon or we get what appears to be a true Alpha together.   Meanwhile we play the Bravo team which is in Storm II about equal with you.  At the end of the match it still shows up with typhoon colors.  

 

14 minutes ago, mixmkz said:

Its actually a simple fix.

If this game had more players, more clans, then mm wouldn't struggle to find teams.  You know, if the dev actually fixed issue such as balancing, new player retention, inter-tier progressio---- OH WHATS THAT NEW BROKEN PREM WE CAN RELEASE 4 MONIES????

 


Very much this though I think the  "simple fix"  deserves an (/s) . The game is stepping further and further away from anything resembling a competitive environment. 

Edited by eviltane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
212
[RBMK2]
[RBMK2]
Members
603 posts
12,380 battles

It seemed balanced enough to me. I'm guessing participation is down as we're near the end. Our clan had about as many low tier as typhoon. But I may be imagining that.

I'm still annoyed you sank me with 20k sea mines.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,956
[HATE]
Members
1,073 posts
17,676 battles
43 minutes ago, contag10n said:

It seemed balanced enough to me. I'm guessing participation is down as we're near the end. Our clan had about as many low tier as typhoon. But I may be imagining that.

I'm still annoyed you sank me with 20k sea mines.

Shimma torps the gift that keeps on giving! lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×