You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Scottsds

Getting kicked from the game more than a soccer ball

4 comments in this topic

[_NAS_]
Members
119 posts
7,304 battles

In the past few months I have been getting kicked a lot and its worse now.  I almost get kicked every game.  Thought it was graphics set too high...nope set them as low as possible and still happens.  It happens on other games so I know it is on my end....I have Xfinity xFi Gateway.  My son loaded the app and he showed me 150 unauthorized access attempts.  So I was astonished and then it clicked as my other devices do not have that many issues that were blocked...only the computer I game on.  Here is a screen shot of the warnings.  I have no idea what caused it...any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks to those that tried to help before I had this information.  Thx Scott

issues.jpg

[_NAS_]
Members
119 posts
7,304 battles
On 3/3/2020 at 11:53 AM, turbo07 said:

Sorry for long response. Could you please submit a Support ticket and attach all the details to it.
I haven't seen anything similar on the forum, nor in the tickets, so it would be great to investigate the question with our Support colleagues.
Thanks for your report. 

Sure will and thx.  Its driving me nuts.  No worries on the wait...everybody has a life my friend.  Ticket sent.

Edited by Scottsds
  • Cool 1