You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

[Update 05/13] Stack Up Partnership to Support U.S. Veterans and Service Members

104 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,276 posts
14,709 battles

Operation Lifeboat sets as its goal to raise funds and awareness for 24/7 crisis intervention and peer-to-peer mental health support.

Read it on the portal

• Cool 9
  • Boring 1

[FORGV]
Members
33 posts
31,075 battles

This is Wonderful. I will complete ALL bundles and encourage others to play or donate in they don't play World of Warships. Thanks for this opportunity to help Vets. 

NOA_Marksman 

• Cool 2

[NFFS]
Members
209 posts
7,411 battles

Good Morning!

Question: I am not certain as to what the missions entail.  I see there are two with the West Virginia - "November Charlie" and "Take Me Home" and the "Sitka-Romeo" with the other bundle.  I have been known to be blind before!  So if someone could direct me to the correct place that would be appreciated!

• Cool 1

[-CGL-]
Members
4 posts
8,135 battles

I love that WG support the veteran associations. Very good cause!

It would be nice however to also include Canadian or other countries veterans association in those events. Maybe for another event :)

• Cool 3

[PVE]
Members
4,817 posts
21,181 battles

As A Veteran, I prefer to physically help out at the VA....

I won't spend a real cent in this game and I think the game is trying to do a good thing..............  My son just retired and his generation of soldiers are a mess.

r/Army-22yrs

• Confused 1

[JEEP]
Members
12 posts
25,285 battles

thx guys wows keep;s me a disabled vet from thinking the worst, thx for being there I'm a medocore player but at least I try thx again for being there

• Cool 8

[CRF]
Members
923 posts
8,723 battles

Just when I said I wouldn't spend any more real $$ on this game, WG comes up with this....  It;s a worthy cause, and I hope WG expands this to other nations - I am sure that there are Brit, Russian and other vets that can use the help.

Edited by sonoasailor
  • Cool 3

[-ARP-]
[-ARP-]
Members
1,288 posts
19,931 battles

Posts a picture of UK soldiers with American patches well done.

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[-K_P-]
Members
435 posts
3,588 battles
4 hours ago, Grey_Paladin said:

Good Morning!

Question: I am not certain as to what the missions entail.  I see there are two with the West Virginia - "November Charlie" and "Take Me Home" and the "Sitka-Romeo" with the other bundle.  I have been known to be blind before!  So if someone could direct me to the correct place that would be appreciated!

It sounds like November Charlie is the one described in the article ($1 for every week you score 15000xp in any type of battle in t3-t10 ships).

I agree, I don't see mission descriptions for `Take Me Home' and `Sitka-Romeo', both of which award you with a 10 pt captain (Dusty Rhodes and Theodore Chandler respectively).  Take me Home sounds familiar from when the West Virginia was released, but don't remember the missions.

• Cool 1

[NFFS]
Members
209 posts
7,411 battles
5 minutes ago, Crij said:

It sounds like November Charlie is the one described in the article ($1 for every week you score 15000xp in any type of battle in t3-t10 ships).

I agree, I don't see mission descriptions for `Take Me Home' and `Sitka-Romeo', both of which award you with a 10 pt captain (Dusty Rhodes and Theodore Chandler respectively).  Take me Home sounds familiar from when the West Virginia was released, but don't remember the missions.

Many thanks!  I saw the graphic, but wasn't certain.  @Hapa_Fodder can you help us out here?  The question is what do the missions entail?

• Cool 1

[MR-1]
[MR-1]
Members
1,550 posts
21,270 battles

Hapa how long are they available for  ….. I want to pledge but have to wait till I get paid next Monday 

• Cool 1

[-RNG-]
[-RNG-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
25 posts
8,865 battles
2 hours ago, Cit_the_bed said:

Posts a picture of UK soldiers with American patches well done.

Please enlighten me, what makes it a picture of UK soldiers?

[WG]
4,276 posts
14,709 battles
6 hours ago, Grey_Paladin said:

Good Morning!

Aloha,

Below is a screenshot of the missions I got from purchases both bundles.

shot-20.03.03_15.11.50-0410.jpg

Hope that answers your question,

Mahalo,

-Hapa

• Cool 3

[WG]
4,276 posts
14,709 battles
2 hours ago, sonoasailor said:

Just when I said I wouldn't spend any more real $$ on this game, WG comes up with this....  It;s a worthy cause, and I hope WG expands this to other nations - I am sure that there are Brit, Russian and other vets that can use the help.

Just so you know, this money is going to a company that helps veterans not just in the US. You can look at their website and they help a very wide range of veteran associations throughout the world.

Mahalo,

-Hapa

• Cool 5