Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
EraserNZ1

Kaga HE Bombs

5 comments in this topic

[RDS-A]
Beta Testers
349 posts
8,612 battles

Had a ruff game in the kaga tonight with a bunch of T10 AA cruisers so was low on planes end game so had to use the crappy HE bombers (i never really use them unless i have to they so bad), 28 bomb hits 50% fire chance but 0 fires. Anyone else noticing this odd fire chance or was i just super unlucky?.

Capture.JPG?width=1262&height=496

[KSE]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,732 posts
18,541 battles

They are pretty amazeballs normally at starting fires - just a weird night I would guess.

[GRETA]
Members
1,284 posts
10,197 battles
4 hours ago, EraserNZ1 said:

Had a ruff game in the kaga tonight with a bunch of T10 AA cruisers so was low on planes end game so had to use the crappy HE bombers (i never really use them unless i have to they so bad), 28 bomb hits 50% fire chance but 0 fires. Anyone else noticing this odd fire chance or was i just super unlucky?.

Maybe you unknowingly were hitting ships already on fire or immune to fire due to damage con?

[UN1]
Members
1,295 posts
4,049 battles
On 3/2/2020 at 7:27 AM, EraserNZ1 said:

Your beer glass was empty and reducing your fire chance as a result.  Good thing there's an easy solution!

That said, Kaga dive bombers are pretty good.  Clearly you are a very good player, but learning to incorporate effective use of dive bombers will take that to the next level. 

Sign in to follow this