Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MedvedM07

Somebody reset my Account

49 comments in this topic

[QCN2]
Members
10 posts
6,799 battles

Someone reset my account, i play since 2015 on the same account and now i lose near everything what can i do ?

• Funny 2

[O_O]
Members
6,890 posts
16,520 battles

Your forum profile shows you have played 22 battles.  Did you create a new account?

[QCN2]
Members
10 posts
6,799 battles

No my account been reset without my authorisation and in my port i only got my prenium ship. I loss anything else

[QCN2]
Members
10 posts
6,799 battles

Here the whole story and maybe some player will give me support on my situation.

So i'm playing WOWS since the close beta and since that time i be a good player. Yesterday a was gaming around 0800 am eastern time and i got kick out of the server. So i try to reconnect but my password was never right. So i try to restore my password and first the phone number on my account was not the good one ( my fault on that ). So i open a support ticket for that first, after this i try to change my password. I cant acces my e-mail adress for some reason. So i try to open another ticket to change the e-mail adress on my account ( the e-mail was only use for wargaming since i open a gmail for the rest my stuff). So finally at the end of the days i was able to change the e-mail adress to my gmail. But when i finally connect to the game that where it hit me hard. The only thing left in my account was my prenium boat and my stat was at zero battle play. I try to contact the support but they hit me harder saying that I demand the ''reset'' and they are nothing they can do. I dont know for you guys, but i dont think i'm stupid enough to erase all my tier X ship. Even some of the stuff i pay real money, is gone. Please help me do something i dont want restart at zero again

[FEM]
Members
2,103 posts
17,341 battles

Sounds like a miscommunication between yourself and support, them thinking you want the account reset and you thinking you were just resetting all the info (email/password). Should be able to be rolled back but I wouldn't keep playing more battles until that happens.

[QCN2]
Members
10 posts
6,799 battles

The bad in this is that im one of the main caller for my clan in battle and i was suppose to enter the KOTS tournament. now my chance is close to zero. At lease my clan is trying to support me in this difficult situation.

[QCN3]
Beta Testers
11 posts
20,139 battles

MedvedM07 is a member of our community.  He was hack and his account resetted.  We stand with him that your decision of not doing anything is baseless.  You have a policy of waiting 45 days for account termination and instant reset.  This is unacceptable.  Would you really think that I would reset my account with one message?  Please return MedvedM07 too its last current level before the call for reset.  Malvolent action by third party like a reset is too easy to do.

Edited by turbo07
  • Boring 2

[KSE]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,732 posts
18,436 battles

Uh - so many things wrong with your post.

1. Only mods and above post in red, it's a forum violation to do so if you are not a mod.

2.  This is supposed to be addressed directly to customer support, forum mods have no direct ability to fix this.

3.  While being "hacked" is annoying, are you personally sure that his account was not reset as a result of prohibited hacks or botting?

4.  Why isn't "MedvedM07" not submitting this protest???

5.  Why did he immediately advance his line to a tier 4 Svetlana and play a match if he was so upset about his account reset???

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[BS]
Members
1,989 posts
11,204 battles

Probably laziness, it might take an employee an hour to rebuild everything he had by manually entering it in, all his currency values, adding ships back etc.

[QCN2]
Members
10 posts
6,799 battles

I'm really upset about that but i will not stand still, i have put a lot of time and money in this game. If i can at least grind a little of the russian cruiser line before the change, i will do it. 

• Boring 1

[QCN3]
Beta Testers
11 posts
20,139 battles

MedvedM07 is a member of our clan, clan's member stick together,   Red because it is an urgent issue of money and time invested in this game.  He was exec in my clan and participating has a caller now he cant do nothing.

He restarted the line of Russian cruisers, because that the only way he can get back to a fighting level with the clan.   I myself has a 340 ships port, so to be resetted with one message is ludicris.

[WOLF7]
Members
12,602 posts

It's already been documented in another post that the request came from the user...Why would WG claim that, if it wasn't true....:Smile_trollface:

[KSE]
1,732 posts
18,436 battles

Interesting - looking at his PVE stats there are 39 battles - 1 Thunderer,  20 Puerto Rico, 15 Scharnhorst, 1 Le Terrible, 1 Smolensk, and 1Harekaze.

If his account was reset by WG - you are just asking for a forum time out by talking about WG sanctioned actions, yet again, if this was an account hack, the forum won't give you any resolution - solely support.  If you wanted special attention, you could have PM'ed @Hapa_Fodder or @turbo07.

• Boring 1

[KSE]
1,732 posts
18,436 battles
1 minute ago, polar97qbc said:

MedvedM07 is a member of our clan, clan's member stick together,   Red because it is an urgent issue of money and time invested in this game.  He was exec in my clan and participating has a caller now he cant do nothing.

He restarted the line of Russian cruisers, because that the only way he can get back to a fighting level with the clan.   I myself has a 340 ships port, so to be resetted with one message is ludicris.

I certainly respect you guys sticking up for a fellow clan member, but this won't be resolved solely by forum arguments - direct your messages to support to seek clarity and resolution.

• Cool 1

[QCN2]
Members
10 posts
6,799 battles

Before i try by the forum for support i send multiple ticket for all this problem and i hit a wall from wargaming. So now it look like it the only ways to be listen, so i dont care it become public, i'm feeling like it a good think to inform player about the risk to.

[KSD]
Members
263 posts
13,128 battles
23 minutes ago, BiggieD61 said:

Uh - so many things wrong with your post.

1. Only mods and above post in red, it's a forum violation to do so if you are not a mod.

2.  This is supposed to be addressed directly to customer support, forum mods have no direct ability to fix this.

3.  While being "hacked" is annoying, are you personally sure that his account was not reset as a result of prohibited hacks or botting?

4.  Why isn't "MedvedM07" not submitting this protest???

5.  Why did he immediately advance his line to a tier 4 Svetlana and play a match if he was so upset about his account reset???

Seems like medved was up to some deviant activity on his account and WG wiped his account in order to comply with the EULA and whatever fair play terms and services go along with that....