Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Markk9

Best game in Republique - 200+K damage

10 comments in this topic

[BB35]
Members
555 posts
4,563 battles

My best game ever in the Republique, one of my top 5 ever. Haven't seen many of her in ranked so far. I'm using Notser's hybrid CPT spec

repub 1.jpg

repub 2.jpg

repub 3.jpg

repub 4.jpg

• Cool 1

[WOLF3]
Members
28,780 posts
25,041 battles

Congrats on the results, most especially keeping faith with Battleship AP while knowing when to switch shells for the right occasion.

[SPTR]
Members
27,219 posts
17,189 battles

Republique is pretty fun to shoot at reds in mainly how fast you can get the main gun reload time 

[LTPTG]
Members
133 posts
16 minutes ago, Rolkatsuki said:

Republique is pretty fun to shoot at reds in mainly how fast you can get the main gun reload time 

What is the captain spec.

I can't find it!

[SHAFT]
Members
815 posts
18,370 battles
1 hour ago, Markk9 said:

My best game ever in the Republique, one of my top 5 ever. Haven't seen many of her in ranked so far. I'm using Notser's hybrid CPT spec

Nice work. At least yours was a win. My best game in the GK tonight was a loss.

shot-20.03.01_20.32.42-0809.jpg

shot-20.03.01_20.32.45-0061.jpg

[WOLF3]
Members
28,780 posts
25,041 battles
10 minutes ago, Double_Doody said:

I can't find it!

Adrenaline Rush is the only captain trait that will speed up main battery reload for guns larger than 139mm, and only after you've been taking damage.  The lower your HP, the better the reload buff.

Upgrade wise, MBM3 or her Legendary Upgrade in Slot 6 is what speeds up main battery reloads.  Stock, Republique's main battery reload is 24 seconds.  With MBM3 it drops to 21.1 seconds.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

[BB35]
Members
555 posts
4,563 battles
10 minutes ago, Double_Doody said:

I can't find it!

[WORX]
Members
11,952 posts
19,486 battles

GJ OP...

The two pics of the Republic and G. Kurf... Shows the Achilles heel of tier 10 battles...

If your BB core fail to produce, there is no way... No way, any other ship class will or can carry the BBs lack of production deficit.

[AXANR]
Members
3,650 posts
23,217 battles

Reoublique was always my steed of choice for ranked until I got Bourgogne, and she's still a badass. 

• Cool 1

[NFJF]
Members
700 posts
10,578 battles

Glad repub is working out for you. I think she's a pretty solid ship with a lot of utility. I used to run her quite a bit. Don't really now though after finally getting Bourgogne last year. IMO I find her to be better in about every way except for hitpoints and over matching. She's faster, harder to hit, puts more shells in the air, and has that nice reload booster for catching BBs and CAs broadside. You'd really love Bourgogne if you enjoy repub and Alsace. This was a clutch ranked game I had today, which I won thanks to the speed and reload boosters, as well as a Rockstar Venezia teammate. Thanks for the help @Zhurok_!

WorldOfWarships64 2020-03-01 13-37-37-342.jpg

Edited by admiralsexybeast

Sign in to follow this