Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
XHeadshotfreakx

Is there a way to track oil transactions in a Clan?

17 comments in this topic

[NAVAL]
Members
11 posts
5,248 battles

For the last 2 months my clan been having issue with saving oil because someone in my clan is spending it without confronting the rest of the clan, for some reason my clan leader thought it was a good idea to have 6 executive officers (terrible Idea do not repeat this). Now my leader wants me to figure out who the abuser is and remove them, the only problem is the clan treasury docent keep track of oil transactions for the clan but it still tells me how much oil my clan has left. Is there a way to get the list of oil transactions for the clan (ingame or not), or do I have to wait till the devs add that feature?

Edited by XHeadshotfreakx
  • Cool 1

[BEA5T]
Members
482 posts
16,558 battles

are you talking about the OIL under Clan Treasury right ? 

It shows who I had allocated to   That is for Coal....

Whoops sorry after rereading it.... you indicated OIL.   

realize also that OIL is used for resources so all executives have the ability to create CLAN resources.  

CaptureAllocate.PNG

Edited by Noworriesderpy1

[NAVAL]
Members
11 posts
5,248 battles
2 hours ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

No. There is no way to track it. 

Thank you for telling me. I do hope they add the ability to track which executive officers is spending the clans oil resources and what they spent it on.

[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts
2 hours ago, XHeadshotfreakx said:

For the last 2 months my clan been having issue with saving oil because someone in my clan is spending it without confronting the rest of the clan, for some reason my clan leader thought it was a good idea to have 6 executive officers (terrible Idea do not repeat this). Now my leader wants me to figure out who the abuser is and remove them, the only problem is the clan treasury docent keep track of oil transactions for the clan but it still tells me how much oil my clan has left. Is there a way to get the list of oil transactions for the clan (ingame or not), or do I have to wait till the devs add that feature?

There's no in-game way to track oil usage.

However, the nice folks at Support may be able to help. I don't know of any other way.

[NAVAL]
Members
11 posts
5,248 battles
2 hours ago, Noworriesderpy1 said:

are you talking about the OIL under Clan Treasury right ? 

It shows who I had allocated to   That is for Coal....

Whoops sorry after rereading it.... you indicated OIL.   

realize also that OIL is used for resources so all executives have the ability to create CLAN resources.  

CaptureAllocate.PNG

All im asking is if there is a way to see which executive officer is spending the clans oil resources and what they are spending it on?

[NAVAL]
Members
11 posts
5,248 battles
1 minute ago, henrychenhenry said:

There's no in-game way to track oil usage.

However, the nice folks at Support may be able to help. I don't know of any other way.

Thank you for your help. I'll try that but I do hope in the future there could be a ingame way to track oil spending in the clan to avoid confusion 

[PVE]
Members
20,119 posts
12,984 battles
14 minutes ago, XHeadshotfreakx said:

All im asking is if there is a way to see which executive officer is spending the clans oil resources and what they are spending it on?

@Hapa_Fodder, this is why we have been asking for an Officer position who can host clan battles, but can not recruit nor build. We have been asking for over a year and it does not seem like a complicated request. Especially as we have the member ranks of Midshipmen, Line Officers and Commissioned Officers with no duties. Why not make Commissioned Officers have the ability to host clan battles, so that you do not need to make people Recruiters, who can mess with who is in the clan, nor Executive Officers who can build and recruit. Please pass this on to the Devs and stress the urgency of the request please.

@XHeadshotfreakx, unfortunately, you will probably need to demote the Executive Officers to Recruiters and ask people to not add/remove people from the clan. Since someone is building outside of what the clan has planned, that may not solve your problem.

[R-F]
Members
333 posts
11,814 battles
3 hours ago, XHeadshotfreakx said:

clan leader thought it was a good idea to have 6 executive officers (terrible Idea do not repeat this). 

So the good news is that as long as your Commander understands this then it won't be an issue going forward. Tell him to keep his executive officers close and make better use of the recruiter role to prevent big things from happening without his knowledge. 

[NAVAL]
Members
11 posts
5,248 battles
2 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

@Hapa_Fodder, this is why we have been asking for an Officer position who can host clan battles, but can not recruit nor build. We have been asking for over a year and it does not seem like a complicated request. Especially as we have the member ranks of Midshipmen, Line Officers and Commissioned Officers with no duties. Why not make Commissioned Officers have the ability to host clan battles, so that you do not need to make people Recruiters, who can mess with who is in the clan, nor Executive Officers who can build and recruit. Please pass this on to the Devs and stress the urgency of the request please.

@XHeadshotfreakx, unfortunately, you will probably need to demote the Executive Officers to Recruiters and ask people to not add/remove people from the clan. Since someone is building outside of what the clan has planned, that may not solve your problem.

Thank you for your help. even if we dont get the rank your requesting (which is a good Idea) All I want is a way to track oil usage in the clan just to avoid confusion and frustration for my other clan mates. and we are in the process of re-ranking and changing who has access to use the clan resources. 

Banned
715 posts
1,118 battles
5 hours ago, XHeadshotfreakx said:

If you think your clan has structure problems and you can not make a difference then research and join another clan or make one yourself. BTW how did u get that red tag? 

Edited by JaysUsedBoatParts

Members
510 posts
15,264 battles

The Commander should demote any of his suspect XO's, and make them recruiters.     

Our clan has only ever had a max of 3 XO's and approximately 8 recruiters, and that works for us.   

[NAVAL]
Members
11 posts
5,248 battles
1 hour ago, JaysUsedBoatParts said:

If you think your clan has structure problems and you can not make a difference then research and join another clan or make one yourself. BTW how did u get that red tag? 

We're in the processes of re-ranking all Executive Officer members trying too limit access to clan resources. It would be easier to re-rank if I had the Oil transactions list to tell me who is spending clan resources and what for.

And for the red tag IDK to be honest

[NAVAL]
Members
11 posts
5,248 battles
34 minutes ago, ThumperD702 said:

The Commander should demote any of his suspect XO's, and make them recruiters.     

Our clan has only ever had a max of 3 XO's and approximately 8 recruiters, and that works for us.   

I wasn't in charge in who got what ranks at the time but after today I'm most likely gonna play a bigger role in the clan as me and my leader are the only ones trying to resolve the confusion. I'll definitely pass this on to my commander thank you for your input.

[R-F]
Members
333 posts
11,814 battles
1 hour ago, XHeadshotfreakx said:

I'll definitely pass this on to my commander thank you for your input.

Have him read through the whole thread, everyone runs their clan a little differently but I'd be happy to offer my .02 if you or he is interested over DM. 

Sign in to follow this