And the whole game will be Tier 1

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,373 posts
22,215 battles

Weren't you in a midway when I had you on my team????

[IXM]
Members
1,060 posts

Taking away CVs from the game would increase participation in all game modes, especially Random and Ranked. There are quite a few people who've quit solely because of the fiasco that CVs bring to the game. The population would be up, the game would be much better. WG is so stubborn though,  they'll keep going on this course right off the cliff.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
27,535 posts
14,839 battles
33 minutes ago, Vector03 said:

Taking away CVs from the game would increase participation in all game modes, especially Random and Ranked. There are quite a few people who've quit solely because of the fiasco that CVs bring to the game. The population would be up, the game would be much better. WG is so stubborn though,  they'll keep going on this course right off the cliff.

The whining would go somewhere else and I think it would land on the island hugging napalm spamming ships that many ships can only run away from.

• Cool 1

[IXM]
Members
1,060 posts
Just now, BrushWolf said:

The whining would go somewhere else and I think it would land on the island hugging napalm spamming ships that many ships can only run away from.

You can directly counter those ships though. CVs you cannot. AA is mostly a joke, even on supposedly strong AA ships. All you can do with CVs is hope they don't go for you, or don't focus you as much as they focus someone else. Eventually they'll have to focus you though.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
27,535 posts
14,839 battles
12 minutes ago, Vector03 said:

You can directly counter those ships though. CVs you cannot. AA is mostly a joke, even on supposedly strong AA ships. All you can do with CVs is hope they don't go for you, or don't focus you as much as they focus someone else. Eventually they'll have to focus you though.

If you don't have a high gun arc you can't respond at all other than to run.

AA is crap because currently CV players are using sling shot to pass through your AA while immune. With DB sling shot going away, you may find that your AA is a lot stronger than you think.

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
28,903 posts
25,145 battles

The last important naval conflict with no Carrier involvement was prior to WWI :Smile_trollface:

Even WWI saw the first forays and use of Carriers in combat, their early development.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway