You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CriMiNaL__

CV's are awesome in ranked

13 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
3,750 posts
14,477 battles

It is true, they are, if you need to practice, do it in ranked, it doesn't affect your random WR, and there is less AA.

I recommend to all who wish to learn how to play a CV, do it in ranked.

Also, if you want to grind your legendary Mod, ranked is good for that as well.

• Cool 1
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 2

[LLF]
Beta Testers
591 posts

Personally I think that if you have a tier X CV and are still trying to learn how to play it, then there is something wrong. 

• Cool 3

Beta Testers
3,750 posts
14,477 battles
4 minutes ago, Kuramitsu said:

Personally I think that if you have a tier X CV and are still trying to learn how to play it, then there is something wrong. 

This can be said for many BB, CA and DD players as well

Members
739 posts
7,780 battles
1 hour ago, CriMiNaL__ said:

It is true, they are, if you need to practice, do it in ranked, it doesn't affect your random WR, and there is less AA.

I
Hate
You

XD

Real talk tho, if you want to practice DDs.... stay the heck away from ranked....

• Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
10,755 posts
18,502 battles
1 hour ago, Kuramitsu said:

I don't know about that, I have around 100 CV battles and have only done like 3 or 4 since the rework and I have tier 8's. and could have a tier 10 today to play ranked with. I wouldn't but someone else might.

By the way that was a very well constructed sentence, thumbs up, keep up the good work.

March 1 is celebrated as World Compliment Day, a day that aims to address the “basic human need for recognition and appreciation.” Make someone's day by praising them. Started in the Netherlands by Hans Poortvliet in 2001, the day is now celebrated in many European countries including Norway and Belgium

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[PVE]
Members
10,755 posts
18,502 battles

Your cynicism is very enlightening, thumbs up. I do find it humorous because of what it is, humor and for those that don't get it, or want to take everything so seriously, you are important and and needed in society too, you all have greatness. I ran out of thumbs up now, so you will have to thumb up yourself.

March 1 is celebrated as World Compliment Day, a day that aims to address the “basic human need for recognition and appreciation.” Make someone's day by praising them. Started in the Netherlands by Hans Poortvliet in 2001, the day is now celebrated in many European countries including Norway and Belgium

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Members
3,664 posts
42,592 battles

This can be said for many BB, CA and DD players as well

Yes, one might say sailing alone as my bombers make an attack run is just criminal. I could go to jail for such heinous disregard to AA.

Members
3,664 posts
42,592 battles
15 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Your cynicism is very enlightening, thumbs up. I do find it humorous because of what it is, humor and for those that don't get it, or want to take everything so seriously, you are important and and needed in society too, you all have greatness. I ran out of thumbs up now, so you will have to thumb up yourself.

Such an endearing and complimentary comment on a criminal topic.

[RLGN]
Members
15,197 posts
26,854 battles

Who knows?

Four games to get where I wanted, Rank 15. (Win, loss, win, win.)

Guess which game was the only one that even had carriers?

[RKLES]
Members
12,592 posts
14,320 battles

Que angry mob of forumers with this thread / statement... :Smile_veryhappy:

[RKLES]
Members
12,592 posts
14,320 battles
31 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Poor @Lert does this mean his own country makes him give compliments instead of sarcasm for an entire day? Or perhaps he gets around it by saying “Your camo looks really nice on your ship and you have done a fair job with of fighting me, but I must apologize that you are now going to sink after I had the put scorch marks on your ship.”

Or maybe the loophole is a cat can simply compliment themselves?

”Yes I am the fiercest black cat on the high seas, yes my fur coat looks nice, and now you will have the honor of being sunk by me!!!”

• Funny 1

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,798 posts
20,305 battles
8 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Poor @Lert does this mean his own country makes him give compliments instead of sarcasm for an entire day? Or perhaps he gets around it by saying “Your camo looks really nice on your ship and you have done a fair job with of fighting me, but I must apologize that you are now going to sink after I had the put scorch marks on your ship.”

Or maybe the loophole is a cat can simply compliment themselves?

”Yes I am the fiercest black cat on the high seas, yes my fur coat looks nice, and now you will have the honor of being sunk by me!!!”

Q3a4DYk.jpg

Here's your complimentary stroopwafel:

BtiX3Hf.jpg?1

and tompoes:

8GXZxny.jpg

Edited by Lert
  • Cool 1

[RKLES]
Members
12,592 posts
14,320 battles

Ah so that is how the clever Dutch black cat gets through compliments day, he gives complimentary food to his prey, and while they feast and read the mysterious cards he sails in and attacks....